Chapter 5

|| yay! New chapter! Sorry it's been so damn long, but I hope this chapter makes up for it *painfully nervous laughter* also, today as I update this, is a significant day! Gay marriage is now legalized nationwide! Thanks USA #LoveWins! ||

Chapter 5: Somebody Who Tried On Bras With Me

"Welcome back to my room," I whispered as I flicked the light switch to 'on'.

"It has been a while," Santana giggled (and a little too loudly).

"Shh! My parents are asleep so we have to be very quiet," I told her, motioning toward the door for her to shut it. Santana simply nodded in response and gently closed the door behind her.

Santana Lopez is back in my room, I thought to myself, smiling inwardly as I stood in front of my closet, looking for a clothing hanger. I pulled out a plastic hanger and placed it on the knob of my closet door.

"You know, your parents' room is all the way down stairs. I don't think they can hear anything," I heard her mumble, and I could feel her smirking at me from behind. "At least, they didn't before."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I laughed as I began pulling off my shirt. "I mean, you were never exactly quiet in bed and-" my cheeks immediately began to heat up; that was a stupid thing to say. I shook the thought from my head and proceeded taking off my shirt, then hooking it to the hanger.

"And?" She asked in a soft voice, and right after, I heard the bed begin to squeak as if she were getting on top of it. I swallowed thickly; it was such a stupid thing of me to say.

"And..," I sighed, hanging the shirt in the closet. "And so it makes sense that they can't hear anything from down there, since they can't hear me pleasing you." I froze, nervously waiting for a reply from her, but not another word came out of Santana's mouth. I shrugged to myself and started to pull off my jeans.

After hanging my jeans in my closet, I began to grow suspicious of Santana's silence. I pulled the closet doors to a close and turned around, only to find Santana laid across the bed on her side staring right at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking a step closer to the bed.

"Nothing," she answered, and then she raised her right eyebrow. "Aren't you going to put on any clothes?"

"What for?" I replied, kneeling down beside the bed, resting my chin on my crossed arms as I stared at her. "Wearing clothes is for keeping your body a secret from people and if you already know my secret, then it's pointless."

She responded in no other way but with a smile. Not that I mind, I love her smile. She then shifted her body until she was laying flat on her stomach, and directed exactly towards me. She crossed her arms and laid her chin on it, just like me; our noses were barely touching, and it tickled.

"Brittany, I meant it when I said I was glad you weren't..," she hesitated for a moment, letting out a heavy sighed against my top lip; her eyes continued to dart around my face. "Well, seeing anyone," she breathed out, and she tucked her bottom lip between her teeth.

"I know, you still love me," I blurted out with a small smile in my face, but it immediately faded when I realized I had said that out loud. Santana's eyes suddenly seemed sad, and it made me want to apologize. I even opened my mouth to, but then..

"I still love you," she repeated, but it sounded more like a confession the way she said it.

There was a long silence, and all I could do was stare at her breathlessly, mainly because she loves me. Santana still loves me, and even if I already knew so, it was so different hearing it from her. Honestly, it was so much sweeter.