Chapter 12

Ralphs pov:

"Henry ur going to fall if u keep doing that!" I said to him.

Henry kept on going back and fowards on the skateboard until eventually he fell but i was there to catch him.

"See i told u that u would fall!" I sort of shouted.

"Sorry, i shouldve listened to u" Henry said with a sad look on his face. He looked like he was going to cry.

"Hey, i didnt mean to shout at u" I said as i hugged him. If u didnt know henry is emotionally sensitive thats why he doesnt like being shouted at.

"Its fine, can we sit back down?" He looked up at me.

"Yes we can" I said as i got him off the skateboard carefully.

We walked back to margaret and susan who were laying on the ground.

"Soo howd the skating lesson go?" Margaret asked.

Henry just shrugged. While henry was stuffing his face with his sandwich, i went to go get something from the shop across the road. 'What was it that he likes so much' i thought to myself. I was scanning through the items and thats when i found it. Sweet tweets. I quickly got them and went to buy them. After that i ran back to henry, margaret and susan.

"Hen?" I said

"What is it?" henry asked.

"Look what i got u" i then pulled out the sweet tweets. "As an apology".

I saw his face light up like a kid being given chocolate. I smiled at him.

"Thank you ralph!" he said as i gave them to him.

When i sat down, henry gave me a kiss as a thanks.

"Ur lips taste like ham and cheese" I said as i burst out laughing.

Susans pov:

I looked at them with jealousy in my eyes. Not the bad jealousy, the good jealousy. 'I wish i had a relationship like them' i thought. And as if margaret could read my mind. She turned my head and kissed me on the cheek. My cheeks turned red.

"I was just being nice." Said margaret, i could tell she was smiling but i didnt want to say it.

I let out a giggle.

"Whats so funny?" Margaret said as she turned her head at me.

"Nothing" I quickly replied.