{ Chapter 1 }

Henry POV ~

I woke up from a loud bang. I checked the time, it was 8:24am. 'Hmph its way too early', i thought. I tried going back to sleep but i just couldnt. It was all because of him, perfect peter. I got up from my bed and walked to my closet to change clothes, i got a white tshirt and some grey sweatpants. I went to the bathroom after i changed to brush my teeth, wash my hands and whatever u do in the morning. I went back to my room because i forgot my phone. I then saw a bunch of notifications from ralph, typical him.

in text:
Ralph: Hey henry.
Ralph: Henry.
Ralph: Bro get ur ass up.
Henry: What do u want?
Ralph: I just wanted to see if ur free sometime this week.
Henry: U do know i dont do anything all day apart from being on my phone and computer?
Ralph: Oh right. So does that mean ur free right now?
Henry: Yea.
Ralph: Do u wanna hang out at my house for a bit? My parents are out at work for a few hours.
Henry: Sure, dont see why not.
Ralph: Cya!

end of text!

Still henrys pov:

Right, i forgot to mention that i have had a massive crush on ralph ever since i first saw him. Hes just so handsome, smart... ok i think u get it.

It was 12:37pm when i left to go to ralphs house. As normal, ralph was waiting at the front door. He did that every time i went over to his house.

No ones pov:

"Hey henry!" Ralph said while waving.

"Hey" Henry replied, not waving back.

Ralph then was confused as to why henry was acting this way. Every time henry went to his house he would always wave at him or sometimes do the handshake they had. Ralph just shrugged it off his shoulders thinking it wasnt a big deal.

They walked into his house and decided to play games on ralphs xbox. Their wasnt much else to do there.

Henrys pov again😑:

An hour had passed. I was watching movies with ralph when he suddenly reached over me to grab the remote that was next to me.

To be continued
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, just letting u know that i sadly do have school so i will be rarely updating this.