Chapter 15

Ralphs pov:

"Henry, calm down. What happened? Why was there shouting?" I tried to ask him.

"I cant- I cant keep up with the fake act anymore! Im- Im just a worthless person! My own parents dont even love me! I dont want this life anymore" He said breaking down into more tears (if thats possible).

"Henry u know i love u. U are worthy, please just dont end ur life." I said hugging him tighter.

He started to calm down, until something happened. More like someone.

"HENRY BE QUIET NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR UR CRYING ANYMORE! HONESTLY WHY IS IT THAT HARD JUST TO BE LIKE PETER?!" henrys mum shouted.

I could see henrys eyes tear up so before he could start crying again i whispered to him, "Henry, do u want to stay round my house until we can sort something out?"

"Yeah sure.." He said, his hands shaking.

I got off the bed and went to henrys closet. I grabbed a hoodie and put it on him. We then went down the ladder through his window and helped henry get down. We then quickly walked past the gate and through the front garden then continued to run to my house.

We finally got to my house, and i knocked on the door. My mum opened it.

"Hey sweetie, oh. Whos that and why does it look like hes been crying? Poor boy" My mum said and she went to give henry a hug. A hug he had never gotten from his own mother.

"Hi mum, this is henry. Is it ok if he can stay here for a while?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Of course sweetie" She said as she let go of henry. "Come in, come in. Would u two like some hot chocolate?"

"Yeah, what about u henry?" I said as i turned to henry. I closed the door behind us.

He only nodded his head. My mum went to the kitchen to make them. Me and henry went into the living room and saw my dad sitting on the sofa drinking coffee.

"Hi dad" I said.

"Hey ralph" He replied back. "Hows ur friend?"

"Hes doing fine, just some problems going on." I said as i held henrys hand.

"Oh ok." He said as he returned his attention to the tv.

My mum walked in with 2 cups of hot chocolate.

"Here u go u two" She said as she handed them over to us.

I started drinking mine until i felt something heavy on my shoulder. It was henrys head, he was sleeping. Cant blame him. I put my cup down and picked up henry, i took him upstairs and placed him on my bed. I put the blanket over him and walked out the room, turning off the lights.

---------------------
☺️