Chapter Three

Allyssa's POV

Waking up inspired every day, looking forward to everything that will happen on a day, life has been good, and I am very happy and content.

School has been great, my parents tried hard to spend most of their time with me and a boyfriend who's been very patient, respectful, loving, possessive most of the times but tried so hard not to forget to call or message be despite his busy schedule.

Jackson and I are getting stronger every day. Although most of the times we argued in everything because of his possessiveness.

Jackson treated me like a princess. He also got jealous of every man I talked to. He is very possessive of me. But I like that. It's been a year and four months since the night of the gala. We will be graduating in a month. We decided to take our college degree both in Harvard. We will take Business course since we are both the future CEO of our family business.

My parents and Mr. Murphy were very glad that Jackson and I were together. They always teased us to get married and give them grandchildren immediately which we just laughed.

Jackson and I were intimate. I already gave him my v card on our first-year anniversary. We were so in love. But we are not yet ready to start a family. Jackson said he doesn't want to share me. Not now. I just laughed at him.

"I'm sorry baby, I need to attend this meeting. I promise to go there straight the moment we finished. Please forgive me." Jackson said breathlessly on the other line.

I don't know what to say. I am so disappointed. "Okay". I answered sadly. I heard him sighed heavily.

Today is my ballet final rehearsal. My parents won't be able to attend. Tanya is busy with her date. The program will start in thirty minutes. I felt so alone, and tears were tempting to fall from the corner of my eyes.

It's my turn to go up the stage. I breathed heavily. I can do this! I left all my worries at the backstage and lifted my head with a determine smile on my face.

I always give the best during my performance. I really love ballet. It's a part of my life. I heard gasps from the crowd when I twirled and turned and made my final blow. I heard the crowd applaud and the others stood up in awe.

I finished my performance and bowed my head. Once I lifted my gaze to the crowd, I searched for someone. I was now staring at the green orbs that I really love to stare so much. Jackson is there! Jackson is there! My heart is singing with joy! I hurriedly went down the stage and went straight to where Jackson was standing with his arms wide open.

I hugged him so tight and cried myself out on his broad chest. "I t--thought you wouldn't come. You made it. You made it Jackson!" I said while crying like a baby and clung to him tightly.

"I didn't say I wouldn't. I am just a minute late, but I saw your performance and I am so proud of you!" He leaned down and held my cheeks and gave me a sweet lingering kiss. I kissed him back lovingly with my blurry eyes.

"I love you Jackson." I said still crying, this time because of happiness.

"And I love you more baby. You mean so much to me." Jackson happily said while ushering me to the backstage for me to get my things and change. "I'll wait for you here. We'll take our dinner together. Hurry."

We went out of the podium hand in hand. I am so happy Jackson is here. My parent's absence doesn't bother me because he's here with me.

.................................................

After dinner I decided to spend the night at Jackson's place. We decided to watch horror/suspense movie on Netflix. For the whole duration of the movie, I only scream and hid my face at Jackson's chest. I think I was going to die because that was epic, so scary to death!

Jackson laughed and hugged me so tight. "Baby you should tell me to change the movie. But I won't complain though. I like you here in my arms." he winked and pecked me on the lips which lead us to a passionate kiss. I moaned when Jackson travel his lips down my neck and behind my earlobes. " Let's go to your bedroom." I whispered, and Jackson complied never leaving my lips while going up to his bedroom.

"Remember that I love you so much Allyssa. Whatever happens I will always love you forever. You are the most important person in my life now. Please don't you ever leave me. Promise me please?" he pleaded.

"I promise. You are my first and only love Jackson. I love you so much." I answered releasing a sob. My heart is crying for the love I felt right now. This is what they called tears of joy.

"Hush baby. No one will ever break us apart. Make love to me tonight." he said gently. He kissed me passionately and I kissed him back with too much love in me. I am very much thankful that at the young age I experienced to love and be loved. So, this is what they said cloud nine. My grandma always told me how to find your true love. All those words were exactly what I'm feeling right now. I know Jackson is the ONE.

We spent the whole night in each other's arms. So happy and contented. Young love indeed is beautiful.

................................................

"Hey baby, wake up, it's time for breakfast hmmmm." I was pinching Jackson's cheeks and trying to wake him up, but he was so stubborn. I woke up early and made breakfast for us. Breakfast is very important meal of the day. I'm so proud of my cooking skills. Thanks Irene. I gave her a month vacation.

"Hmmm it's still dark outside baby. Can we sleep for a little longer?" Jackson mumbled with his eyes still close.

"We can sleep after breakfast." I told him pouting.

Jackson opened his one eye and gently caresses my cheeks. He sighed and stood up carrying me. "Sorry baby we shall eat now. What do we have for breakfast?" He asked smiling at me while kissing me on the way to the kitchen still carrying me bridal style. He's a charmer you know.

"We do have breakfast of the champion!" I squealed when he suddenly put me down in a cold kitchen high stool. It's cold because I am only wearing my undies under his white shirt.

We ate heartily, and he washed the dishes. We both brushed our teeth and go back to bed to cuddle and sleep.

What more can I ask for? I am the happiest girl in the whole world! It's getting better every day.