Fake Friend

The next day, Daniel woke up very early. He took his bath and prepared to go. He went downstairs only to discover that his mom was already awake waiting for him to come down stairs.
  "Good morning mom", he said.
"Morning. Daniel where are u heading to this early morning. It's 6:45 am, where are u going to?" Mrs. Rita asked.
  "I'm going to the office".
  "By this time? Why? Is anything the matter?"
  "No mom. I just feel like going early today, nothing more".
  "Daniel, tell me, what's wrong? You are not the type to wake up just because you want to go to the office so early. So tell me, what's the problem?".
  "Mom there's no problem at all. Let's talk when I get back from work please", he said and left.
Mrs. Rita was speechless.
"I don't actually understand this boy any longer. But it's okay, we will talk later as he said. I have to find out what the problem is".

           Around 2 pm, Daniel was in his office, handling some documents when Jessica came to his office.
   "What's the problem?" He asked because he's no longer comfortable with Jessica being his assistant.
  "You have a visitor sir, that's what I came to inform you. And I think she's the girl with your girlfriend at the club the other day", she said smiling.
   "Bring her in", Daniel said knowing it was Nancy.
   "Hm okay", she said and left.
Few seconds later, Nancy came in accompanied by Jessica.
  "Good afternoon sir", Nancy greeted.
  "Afternoon, have a sit".
   Nancy sat down quietly.
  "Jessica you can leave".
  Jessica left. "I wonder why that girl is her", she murmured.
   "Wow he's really handsome. Sofia I'm sorry but it's like this your ex will turn to mine. I love him already...."
Daniel was surprised at the looks on her face. He wondered what she was thinking.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
  "Oh! Yes I'm fine".
  "So you are here because of my break up with Sofia right?"
"Yes. That's right. I... Em... Can we talk about some other thing?".
"I don't understand".
"Well... I mean you should move on. I tried talking to Sofia but she doesn't want to listen. You really hurt her. So l think you should forget about her, she's not coming back. Just stop thinking about going back to her or her giving you a chance cause it's not possible." Nancy said.
Daniel sighs. "So what should I do now?".
"Nothing, just move on."
Nancy said opens her three of her shirt buttons.
"It's hot here don't you think?" She asked.
Daniel was shocked.
"Like seriously? What's wrong with all the girls I'm meeting?"he thought.
Nancy stood up and locked the door with bolt.
"Hey what's wrong with you? Are you really okay?".
"Don't pretend like you don't like what you're seeing. The truth is that I came to see if you can give me a chance to have you and not to help you get back with that Sofia of a person. Besides, I'm more bustier than her", she said coming closer to Daniel.
"What? Are you really her friend? What's wrong with you? Have you...." Daniel couldn't finish when he felt Nancy's lips over his. He couldn't resist that tho.
He felt her hands caressing his body and at the same time opening his shirts. Now, Daniel was seriously enjoying the kiss and everything, not because he wanted it but because he couldn't resist such temptation. He complied and opened the remaining buttons on Nancy's shirt. He stopped kissing her, instead he focused on her neck then to her breast. Nancy was moaning slowly.
"He's really good at it", she thought.
Nancy took off her bra, now she's half naked. Daniel stopped for a bit.
"I think we should stop. Put on your dress and get out. You are really a temptation. I want you out of my office right now".
"I'm not going anywhere, we can't stop in the middle. Let's finish it." Nancy starting caressing his dick. "It's really big", she thought.
She started kissing him again. She put his mouth on her breast.
"Yeah suck it", she said.
Daniel complied and was seriously sucking her breast.
Soon Daniel felt his dick rising. He really wanted to stop but couldn't. Nancy smiled he unzipped his trousers, brought out his dick and started sucking it.
Daniel moaned. Enjoying every bit of Nancy's actions. She sucked it for some time, before they knew it, they were both totally naked. Then Daniel licked her pussy for some seconds and slide in his dick into her pussy.
"Uh ....mm"she moaned.
He started fucking her. They both had a great time in the office.