8. Care✨

Please guys, before starting I would like to request you to follow me 🥺❤️

Let's Start:-

A week passed by, today was Sunday, the day that they had choosen for outing, actually choosen by Naira. Everything was decided by her, the place, when to go, when to return etc. K&N used to chat for once in a day in all those days they haven't met. The talks would never extend from Kya Kar Rahi Ho/Rahe Ho & Kesi Ho/Kese Ho. Still Naira didn't got any feelings for Kartik but ya Kartik was just catching more feelings for him. Naira has developed a soft corner for him in her heart but still haven't realised.

So Today Was Sunday.
Kartik had already got ready and arrived at Singhania Sadan to pick up Naira. He was way too excited for the outing so he least bothered to call Naira before. It would have been good if he had called Naira earlier only cuz Naira got her periods today. It was her first day and she was dying from pain. She didn't even got up from her bed. She thought she will say no for coming to Kartik giving the excuse that she's not well. But she least knew, that Kartik was already waiting for her in his car.

Kartik called Naira. She picked up the call.(italics is the phone call of K&N)

Kartik: Hello!

Naira(in a fizzy voice): Hello

Kartik: Naira aap neeche nahi aaye? 9 baj gye hai, humne kal decide Kiya tha I'll come to pick you up...

Naira: Actually I'm not well Kartik, I will not be able to come. I'm so sorry maine aapko pure week expectations di aur ab mai mana Kar rhi hu, I'm so sorry.

Her voice was sounding more & more ill.

Kartik: Aree koi baat nahi Naira, health ke aage kuch ni. Btw aapko hua kya hai achanak? Did you see a doctor?

Naira: Nahi

Kartik: Naira, aapki tabiyat itni khrb hai ki aap bol bhi nahi paa rahi ho sahi se, aur aapne doctor ko bhi dikhaya? Mai doctor ko ghr pe buladu?

Naira thought that she should tell about her periods to Kartik, it's a natural thing that every girl goes through, moreover, Kartik is very understanding and she felt safe with him.

Naira: Actually I got my periods Kartik.

Kartik: Hold, I'll call you again in sometime.

Speaking these few words, he hung up the call. Naira felt a little weird and embarrassed. Why did he cutt off the call in such a way? Did he find it awkard? But they're periods, they're very normal, why did he behaved like this? Thousands of questions were running through her mind, but she didn't had any other option then waiting for his call.

Half an hour passed but there was no news about Kartik. Naira had no other option then waiting for his call. Suddenly there was a knock on her door. The door was already open.

Naira: Ha Aajao Andr.

She didn't knew there was Kartik.

Naira: Kartik aap?!

She was not looking good at all. She was wearing leggings and a long top and her hair were tied with a clutcher. It was clearly visible on her face that she was not feeling well. She shifted a little to give some space to Kartik to sit on the bed. He sat near her.

Naira: Aap achanak yaha? Kuch hua hai kya?

Kartik: Kuch nhi, bus aapke liye ye chocolates aur cupcake leke aaya tha. (He said while getting the cupcake and Choclate out from his bag).

Naira: Iski kya zarurat thi?

Kartik: Kyu zarurat nahi thi? Mujhe pta hai chocolates se pain mai relief hota hai. Aap cupcakes khao na please, aapke favourite haina!!

Naira was impressed by this sudden gesture of him. He remembered that Naira told him that she loved cupcakes on their first date actually a date arranged by family members.

Naira: Aap bhi khao na.

Kartik and Naira ate the cupcakes.

Naira: Yeh chocolate bhi mere liye haina?

Kartik: Han

Naira(cutely): Toh mai khalu.

Kartik: Ofc, aapke liye hi toh laaya hu.

He handed the chocolate to him. She opened the wrapper and offered some chocolate to Kartik but he nodded in no. Actually he didn't liked sweet things that much, he had told her on their first date. Naira didn't forced him that's why.

She started eating the chocolate. She was eating it like a very cute baby. Kartik just adored her beautiful face. She was so much lost in the chocolate that she didn't even notice him staring at her. She was busy eating the chocolate and Kartik asked:

Kartik (in a worried voice): Bohot jyda pain ho raha hai?

Naira (cutely and with a smile): Ab nahi ho rha hai.

Kartik smiled at her. After eating the chocolate, they talked for 1 hr and then Kartik checked the time.

Kartik: Oh shit!! Kitni der hogayi hai baate karte karte! Ab mai chlta hu!

Naira: Kyu Kartik, aaj toh aapne chutti li haina kaam se, outing nahi huyi lekin chutti toh abhi bhi haina.

Kartik: Ab agr outing pe nahi gye hai toh kaam hi kar lunga office mai.

Naira: Nahi Kartik, aaj aapne chutti li hai toh chutti hi rehne do. Mat jao office please... (With a cute puppy face)

Kartik: Acha thik hai, lekin ab mai chlta hu.

Kartik stopped up and shaked hand with Naira. He turned to go but Naira had not left his hand. He was startled by her action.

Naira (with a puppy face): Thodi der aur ruk jao na.

Kartik nodded and sat beside her. That's when Mishti bought tea and snacks for both of them. She left keeping the item on the table. They both spent half n hour more together.

Now finally Kartik left.

Naira first time felt something for Kartik. He was so sweet to her, he even bought her favourite dishes. He spent so much time with her. He is way too caring and sweet.

Naira: Kuch toh hi skta hai inke saath.

She smiled and blushed. Now she decided that she'll definitely give this relationship a chance from her heart.

~1015 words

_____________________________

This was a very long chapter guys, I was literally Blushing while writing it. Please show your love in the comment section and please follow me guys, today's target his 10 followers and 15 votes.

_____________________________

Precap: Kartik Naira's First Kiss.

_____________________________

Thanks
Love
Sanjna✨