18.Confession✨

Leap of 1 more week.

It's their engagement day. The engagement was going to happen in a big party hall. Almost half of the city was going to be invited cuz both Singhania's and Goenkas are famous and from big buisnessmans family. Both K&N were very much excited for their engagement and love proposal.

At The Parlour Where Naira went to get ready:-

Naira was admiring her look in the mirror and just then her phone beeped.
She checked and it was a message from Kartik.

(Bold~Italics are the chatting of them)

K: Hey, Ready Ms Singhania?

N: Yup

K: Please send me your pic.

N: Not know, wait for some 1 hour more.

K: Hayee, yeh adaaye.

N: Kya hua, aaj bada shyaraana andaaz hai!! I'm surprised.

K: Isse bhi bada surprise milega bus ek baar yaha entry toh lo.

N: Umm, Ok byee, last touch up is left.

Sending this she kept her phone aside.

"Kitna bhi bada surprise dedo Kartik, mere wala sabse special hoga" she thought and blushed.

After 1 hour.

Engagement Venue:

It was time for Kartik and Naira's entry. Everyone gathered near the stage and waited for them.
They both entered from the opposite side of stage. Kartik looked at Naira. She was looking dread drop gorgeous, like an angel. The dress he selected for her, was making her look even more beautiful and angelic. Naira looked at Kartik, he was also looking very handsome. He was really looking like he was only made for her. They both blushed seeing each other. Everyone hooted and clapped for them.

Their looks:

"You're looking gorgeous"

"You too..."

Both whispered in each other's ears.

The host coughed to tease them.

"Now it's the time to exchange the rings, love birds" the host said.

They both blushed. Mishti brought the rings to them in a plate. Kartik took the ring from the plate. Mishti came down as she thought she might get captured in the pictures and will look like kabab mai haddi. Now only Kartik & Naira were standing on the stage.

Suddenly Kartik sat on his knees (proposing postion). Naira was startled by his sudden action.

"Naira, today before stepping ahead in our lives together, I want to tell you something very special. The day I saw you I was memorized by your face. I tried to find you a lot but never got any hint about your whereabouts. But still I had the hope that one day I'll surely find you. And after 2 years we met again, wo bhi humare rishte ke liye. Ab isse miracle maano ya destiny par hum wapas mile. 2 saal mai tum bilkul nahi badli par meri tumhare liye feelings badal gayi, aur bhi strong hogyi. Dheere dheere hum aur milne lage, mai tumhe kareeb se jaan ne laga, tab tum mujhe aur pasand aane lagi. Tum jo bhi ek ek cheez karti ho mujhe sab pasand hai, tum bus mere saamne khade rehke breathe bhi karti ho wo bhi mujhe acha lgta hai, tumahri aawaz, tumhari baate, tumhare cute antics, mujhe sab kuch pasand hai. Ab toh mai tumse ek din bina baat kiye bhi nahi reh skta, roz tumahra sapna dekhta hu, jab bhi aankhe band karta hu toh tum saamne aati ho, mujhe khud se jyda tumhari parwah hai, tumhari choices ki parwah hai, tumhare comfort ki parwah hai. Ek ek moment jo humne saath mai spend kiya hai wo bohot special hai. Mujhe samaj hi nahi aa raha tha ki insaab feelings ko kya kehte hai, lekin ab mai samaj gaya hu, insab feelings ko PYAAR kehte hai!! Yup Naira, I LOVE YOU!! I really really love you a lot. I cannot live without you. I just cannot imagine my one day without you. I don't know what you feel about me, but it doesn't matter you love me or not, I will love you forever, I will love you till the tiniest particle in this universe is present. Will You Be My Forever, Naira?". He just poured out his feelings in front of the whole Mumbai. He didn't prepared for it. All the words came out directly from his heart.

By this time, Naira was crying, she was looking at him very lovingly with tears in her eyes. Kartik was also having tears in his eyes but he was still smiling. Naira was not able to handle this happiness while standing. The thing she was going to say him after engagement, he said it before engagement. She also sat on her knees and came to his level. She was crying like a mad person while smiling mercilessly. She forwarded her hand to Kartik. Kartik made her wear the ring. She immediately hugged Kartik while sitting on her knees only. Kartik also wrapped his arms around her. They hugged each other,very tightly like there was no tommorow, forgetting that everyone was looking at them.

"I love you more Kartik" Naira said while still hugging him.

Everyone started hooting and clapping for them. Just then they realized their position and left each other looking here and there with embarrassment.

"No need to get embarrass, it's your day" Dadi said proudly.

They both started laughing. Mishti came and gave Naira the ring and she made Kartik wear the ring while sitting only.

"Aakhir mai in bacho ne humari baat nahi maani" Dadi said angrily.

Kartik & Naira looked at her in shocked. (They both were still sitting on their knees.)

"Aree kar toh Love marriage hi rahe haina" Dadi said while laughing.

Everyone started laughing.

Kaira joined their forheads. And said "I Love You!" in unison.
Now it was going to be their actual start. After all "IT STARTS WITH THEM 💗."

~The End 💫

_____________________________

HEY GUYS, FINALLY I END MY FIRST STORY. I DIDN'T WANTED TO KEEP IT VERY LONG. SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW IT WAS? DO YOU WANT ANY EPILOGUE? OR IS THIS THE FINAL END?! PLEASE TELL ME YOUR SUGGESTIONS IN COMMENTS. I'LL BE WAITING.

_____________________________

Meet You All Again...
With Love, Sanjana