17.Realisations💫

Leap of 1 week

It was Sunday, a bright sunny day. Naira was lying on her bed lost into deep thoughts.

Naira's Pov

"It has already been a week since our engagement date was out, everything is decided, everything has been arranged, clothes, jewellery, venue, menu , everything. After 1 week of engagement me & Kartik will get married. I'm gonna start my new life with a person who was a complete stranger for me before some 1 month but know I'm gonna step ahead in my life. But Mumma says other than respect, trust, loyalty there is one more thing which is LOVE!! One thing is clear that I like Kartik, I like him a lot that's why we shared a Kiss and hugged each other also. I feel like heaven in his touch, it's like if the whole world goes against me, I don't care, I've Kartik with me, who is always by my side, always,he even gave up smoking & drinking for me which is the most difficult task for anyone. Every morning I wake up with only his thoughts, I sleep only after thinking about us, my day is incomplete without talking to him, I just cannot resist more than 2 days without meeting him, I'm so much happy around him, he's my happy zone, comfort zone, every zone. He make me feel those butterflies in my stomach which I've always felt while watching Rom Coms. Am I in love with him? Yupppp I'm in love with him for sure.... It's high time, I should not ignore all the signs!! YAYYY!!" She stood up & started dancing.

Hai Wo Handsome Sona Sabse...
Mere Dil Ko Gaya Lekar...
Meri Nind Churaali Usne...
Aur Khwab Gaya Dekar....♪♪♪

She connected her phone with Music System and played it loudly. She continued with her dance. Hearing the loud voice Mishti entered her room. Naira saw Mishti and twirled her round and round. Mishti also started dancing with her. The song was playing & they were dancing, just then Mishti asked her a question with the song in the background.

"Waise aap dance Kyu kar rhe ho di?" Mishti asked Naira while moving her hands & legs.

"Cuz I'm in loveee" Naira said loudly & proudly.

"Btw why are you dancing?" Naira asked.

"Cuz I'm also in loveeee" Mishti also said with the flow but bit her tongue because of the mishap she did.

Naira immediately turned of the Music System.

"What are saying Mishti? You're in loveee?" Naira asked her excitedly.

Mishti understood ki ab kuch ni ho skta ab toh batana hi padega.

"Yup Didi" Mishti replied with a smile.

"But who's the lucky guy?" Naira asked her in curiosity.

"Phele promise karo aap kisi ko nahi bataoge aur daatoge nahi!!" Mishti said.

"Nahi bataungi, tu bata toh sahi!!" Naira's curiosity had no limit.

"Shubham" Mishti whispered & closed her eyes to escape from the reaction she's gonna face.