Sisters

It was an ordinary Friday afternoon at school. The time not moving fast enough and my class was dying for the rays heat that would be with us when school finishes and we leave. The teacher was blabbing about some kind of math problem and I couldn't focus on the task at hand. I was supposed to be making a poster about something called "The Pythagorean Theorem" but something outside just caught my eye, a glass bottle on the running track was attracting strays puppies to come play with it.
"Emily!" Ms.Cair is giving me the disappointed look, "Why don't you tell us what question three is?"
She knows that I wasn't listening, so she picks on me.
"Um, x equals 5." I quickly check over my shoulder to see if I'm correct and I am. She gives me a glare and goes back to teaching.
Class was over and I was walking to my little sister (Sky's) class, she's 10 and still needs me to go get her. She was wearing her blonde wavy hair up and her shirt sat all the way to her butt. Her baby blue eyes smiled as she ran to give me a hug.
We were just waiting on Madison or Madi for short, she is the oldest and prettiest one. She is a blonde with these emerald green eyes which sparkle any time she's happy. She is always in great shape and is even a little athletic, she's also the smart one, she gets all A in science and math. She was running with Collin her best friend even through he was a guy. When ever they ran together they would talk for hours and wouldn't stop unless something important was happening. We would all meet at the maple tree where I remember growing up, play games and doing homework. When everyone is there we head home where Madi would make food for us and I would clean. Madi is the boss ever since mom and dads tragic incident, leaving us orphans. Although Madi is the best big sister anyone could ask for, she just isn't the same as they were.