A Little Secret

Chapter 3-A Little Secret

"Madi, when are you going to tell us?" asked Sky impatiently. Madi didn't answer instead she walked up to one of her plant and said "watch this!" I could see a burst of excitement in her eyes, she pick it up and tore a leaf off the plant . I have never seen her hurt her plants in anyway, ever. She loves plants and I guess we do too. She wrapped her hand around the spot where leaf was torn and when she lifted her hand there was a leaf!
"That was awesome!" Sky said as she was jumping up and down like a little kid on christmas who just got a present that aways wanted.
"That's not the best part though, watch!" She was holding a pair of scissors now.
"What are you going to do with those?" I asked, I was worried what she would do. She stabbed it into her leg clenching her teeth in pain. She pulled the scissors out. Her leg was slowly coming back to it original state and there was no sign of blood. I was really surprised now and a little jealous, all I could do is stop the rain from hitting me.
"Before mom and dad's death they told me a little secret that I was not allowed to tell you until it was time and now it is. Mom and dad both were able to do things like us, but different, it passes on from generation to generation. What we can do should only be known by us and us only! Do you understand?" Madi finished and looked up at us. We both nodded in agreement.
When she sent us to bed I laid and wondered what could my parent's gifts could have been.