28

Grace woke up from her sleep, very late infact it was past three in the evening as the last night gave her enough trauma. She was crying till the last minute she could remember before passing out in the bed but even then, nightmares kept her half awake. Once the sun was up, lighting her room a little bit, she felt safe and comfort under her blanket that sleep overtook her tired self. She sat up on the bed, eyes till shut tight to adjust to the brightness of the sun which was shining strong even though its a January evening, snow falling randomly around in Seoul. She stretched her hands over her head and twisted a little on the bed, cracking her neck and finally moving the messy bed hair off her face.

"One month, my foot. How am I supposed to like a dick head even if it takes a life time?" She cursed, the annoying face of her CEO invading her thoughts.

"Twenty nine days to be precise.....to fall in love with this dick head."

"Uhh? What the hell?" She screamed, jumping out of the bed, staring at the chair opposite to her bed.

"Good evening, Ms. Choi." The deep voice filled the bedroom and all she wished was to evaporate on spot.

"H-how did y-you?"

It was nothing but creepy and scary for her and would be for almost everyone who is sane enough. The last thing she expected in her life was waking up to some one watching her like a total creep and here she got her insanely handsome and cold hearted fake boyfriend doing so. If he was really her boyfriend then Grace would have turned red like a tomato but in this situation, she turned white like a lily and her knees going weak as usual. She held onto the head rest of the bed and kept other hand on her chest, trying to control her breathing.

"If your knees are too weak to hold you, better drop down in front of me." He smirked, getting up as he adjusted his beige blazer.

He was wearing a beige suit, but just two piece as he didn't have a shirt or a vest on. A slim fitted and well tailored luxurious beige pants and a blazer with just two buttons to hold it in place. He was practically half naked, his hands dug inside the pant pocket as he slowly took his steps towards her with the infamous evil smirk plastered across his ridiculously admirable face. Grace chewed her lips and took a step back only to hit her back against the cold wall, trapping her for the worst.

"Is this how you fall in love with me?" He asked, rather like he sung it out with his deep and hoarse vocals.

"M-Mr. Kim, w-why are you d-doing this? All I d-did was ma-make a mistake by attending that c-call. I-its been t-two months, p-please leave me." She stuttered continuously as he laid his hands on the table next to her, other hands coming out from his pocket.

"Get ready, sweet heart... We have to go somewhere." He seductively mumbled, his left hand tracing over his own lips and eyes filled with some kind of drug.

"P-please."

"Please what, sweet heart? What do you want?" He cooed, a small smile erupting which lowkey got her into panicking.

Whatever he was doing, was not helping the situation. She was definitely scared to death but annoyed at his attitude of thinking that he owns her. Adding to it, he was fucking hot and in no way she can deny it even in such a situation, he was literally turning on all her hormones. He smelled so good that she could feel it hitting up her senses and the way the blonde hair, falling over his eyes that is half covered with the bangs. His exposed body and the honey tanned skin peeking out, ready to be touched and she was so glad that he was not a vampire of a werewolf to smell her leaking.

"Your thoughts are too loud, baby. If you want me to help with this little problem, I am more than ready to do it."

He traced his eyes from her chewed lips to her neck and to her heaving chest which was followed by the pink silk dress that covered her stomach, finally ending on her woman hood. His hands moved from his lips to her thighs in an instant where he drew small circles, she jerked up as her hands quickly grabbed his biceps with so much might. He looked back at her and she looked so pathetic, he could see how wrecked she looked just with one slight touch and he was really proud. Her eyes finally stayed stable, as it was locked with his like in a magic trance and that was all it took for both.

He moved his hands off the table and grabbed her waist, pushing himself onto her that she was pressed against his half exposed body and the cold wall. Grace slid her hands from his biceps and tangled her fingers with the softest strands of hair ever, tugging onto it as he leaned closer. One second and their lips were smashed to each other, kissing as if there is no tomorrow, his other hand still on her thighs. Grace stroked his hair which encouraged him to go harder and thats how he got permission to explore her tongue and wetness inside. The strong muscle fighting against her weak one, filling the room with slurping and softs mewls from the female.

He slapped her thighs and Grace voluntarily wrapped her legs around his waist with a small jump, his hands resting on her ass cheeks. He broke the kiss only to attack her jawline and neck, nibbling and making subtle purple bruises to which she responded with loud moans. Her hands still grabbing his nape, pulling him closer than ever as if her life depended on it which turned on every single testosterone in his body. He smacked her ass not just once or twice but multiple times, matching the number of times his teeth made marks in her neck and collarbones. Grace cried out in pain as well as the pleasure, god! he was too hot for her to handle.

"T-nghh-taehyung." His name finally slipped out of her mouth when a sharp spank was landed on her obviously reddened ass cheeks.

"Fuck, you are making me lose it!" He groaned peeling her off him and throwing her on bed, his blazer falling on the floor as he towered over her.

Grace willingly lifted herself a little and pulled the pink dress off her petite figure and pulling him on her for another kiss. The kiss was nothing but rough and dirty, as they licked and sucked every inch of their mouth, forgetting the fact that she was just up from the sleep. He forcefully pulled out of the kiss only to trace lines of wet kisses from her jawline to her exposed chest, that was only covered with a laced bra to her stomach. Grace arched her back beautifully, inviting him to feast on her, her legs wrapped around his waist not wanting to let go. Taehyung knew that if he continues, he would probably break her insides till he is fully satisfied and nothing could stop him.

"Princess, you are going to die if you keep provoking me." He groaned feeling her grab his hair, pushing him further down.

His words were barely audible to her but something in those words hit her senses well and she immediately unwrapped her legs. She looked down at the man who was almost between her legs, eye to eye with her womanhood. She backed away and sat up on the bed, looking down at the mattress as she was contemplating about what was happening. Every encounter with Taehyung was only making her regret her life and now she fucking made out with him, not even a day after his demand.

"I think you dont need twenty nine days." He huffed noticing her state, picking the blazer up and wearing it.

"Get ready, I will be outside." He said before throwing the dress on her almost naked figure, walking out.