35

Jennie was waiting for Taehyung in his cabin, her hands folded while staring at the big potrait of him from one of the campaign he did. Life with Jaehyun was not bad but compared to the days she spent with Taehyung, it was nothing but a scripted story. Jaehyun used to spend time with her, take her out for dates and go on vacations but it all felt vague when she thought about her old boy friend. With him, she couldn't count the number of times her stomach hurt from all the laughter, his cute gestures which made her heart flutter and the small words of praises which he showered on her. Taehyung was a keeper than anyone else and Jennie knew it. She had hated herself for being so naive and hurting him for whatever reason it was but it all died down when Jaehyun got into that accident.

"Who gave you the permission to come here?" The familiar voice pulled her out of the trance.

"I don't think you are in a position to ask me that, Mr. Kim." She groaned, staring at the man who sat on his seat which was across her.

"Should I call the security on the super model or are you leaving by yourself?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

"I heard you finally found a girl for yourself...how does it feel like to hide the truth from her? The truth that you  attempted a murder?"

"I fucking didn't do it and I can prove it!"

"Wow, so bold of you. Hired someone to take up your dirts? Ofcourse Kim Taehyung can definitely do that but I have enough proof to chain you down." Jennie scoffed, before leaning back on the chair.

"What is this conversation about?"

"Well, good thing that you caught up on it. I am having a shoot next week and they asked me if I prefer anyone to pair alongside me."

"So?" He asked, his eyebrows raised.

"You! You are doing it with me."

"Nice one." He laughed at her lame comment before focusing on the files in front of him.

"Join me or else you know me...your beautiful baby will be suffering." She said taking slow steps towards him.

"Mrs. Park, you think that you can hurt what is mine?"

"I definitely can! Once I did hurt your heart really bad so don't challenge me, baby...I will be so mad if you reject the offer." She smiled, pressing a kiss on his cheeks.

"What are you doing, Jennie!" He asked, pulling back only to be trapped onto the chair by her.

"My name sounds better from you, Taehyung...as always. I am glad you still remember it." She smiled.

"Leave!" He slapped himself in his mind for letting that name slip his mouth.

"We might kiss for the shoot, Tae so this is just a practice. I bet you still remember how to kiss me." She smirked, pulling him by his collar and smashing her lips onto his without any delay.

Taehyung was shocked, his heart almost went all places and breath hitched that he was totally numb. The same lips which he used to taste, the same lips which he missed the most and of course the same lips which kissed someone else in front of him. He was drowning in his memory lane, her lips still giving him electric shock all over the body just like before. As much as wanted to push her off and scream onto her face or maybe slap or choke her, his lips were just responding to hers. The way he wanted to claim that her lips tasted worse than poison, he could still sense the tint of strawberry flavour in her lips...his favourite one which she knows.

Jennie, straddled him as she completely sat on top of him, pushing him against the chair and grabbing his nape. His hands automatically snaked around her waist, his adrenaline and testosterone shooting up at the intensity of lust which they were feeling. Jennie ofcourse regretted all the five years for cheating on Taehyung, it was just the worst move in her life and having him in her arms were only driving her crazy. Taehyung knew that he was never completely over his first love, the girl who loved him for the person he is, the girl with whom he wanted to spend his retirement life with. Jennie was all that he wanted and he knew what he is doing at the moment because of their past is wrong.