Chapter 3- I Was Horny That Time!

*After Lunch: Lucas' Room*

Lucas POV

"Music helps us to develop our personal identity in our everyday lives" I typed in the Word Document, I sighed "This includes...Fuck!" I groaned in frustration then ruffled my hair. My door opened revealing Ariana with Owen, Keira and Taylor with smiles, I smiled back then groaned. Taylor walked towards me "What's wrong man?" he asked, the others nodded and I sighed "I'm trying to finish to piece of shit!" I shouted in frustration and they nodded "Do you need help Lucas?" Keira asked, I nodded "I fucking do need a lot of help!" I said and she nodded taking the laptop then sat down on my bed with Taylor starting to edit and add.

Owen and Ariana walked towards me "How long have you been working on this shitty assignment?" Ariana asked and Owen nodded "So how long mate?" he asked, I sighed rubbing my face "Since last night" I said yawning, they shook their heads and I looked at him "What? I want to finish this guys! I wanna get good marks" I defend. Keira sighed handing the laptop to Taylor who continued to edit and add more sentences and words, Keira walked towards me placing a hand on my shoulder "When is this even due?" she asked, I sighed "On July" I said looking away, they groaned "On July? July?! Lucas, bro...it's only March! You have a lot of time to finish it!" Ariana said and Owen playfully pushed her, Ariana rolled her eyes.

Taylor closed the laptop placing it on the bed "Mate, you should go out with us to the mall and hang out...I'm pretty sure Uncle Mikey and Aunty Ciara will love for you to take a break from school works...for couple hours mate" he said and everyone nodded, I sighed "Bu-" Ariana and Owen lifted me up from the chair, Keira pushed the chair in and Taylor opened the door for Owen and Ariana to push me out. I groaned "Guys! I need to finish it!" I shouted and they shook their heads "Nope! We all going outside, right guys?" Taylor said and everyone agreed "Fucking yeah!" Ariana shouted.

I groaned "Mum! Dad Michael! Help me!" I shouted when we all reached downstairs, both of them walked out of the Kitchen with Aunt Amy and Aunt Selena, Dad and Uncle Ashton with confused look, Ariana and Owen stopped pushing me. I fixed my shirt and death glared at the 4 people who smiled at me, I rolled my eyes then approached mum and Dad Michael "What's wrong sweetie?" Mum asked, others nodded.

I sighed "These idiots are distracting me by forcing me to go out to 'Hang Out' when I have things to do for school" I explained, they nodded including Aunties and Uncles. Mum placed both of her hands on my shoulder "Honey, I think you should go with Ariana, Owen, Keira and Taylor outside to the Mall" she said and others nodded including the gang with smiles. I sighed "Fine!" I said in defeat, they all cheered "Only for couple of hours" I said to the gang which they nodded.

Ariana grabbed my arm "Let's go bro?" she asked with smile and I nodded "Let's fucking go!" I shouted with smile and everyone cheered. Mum spoke up "Lucas language" she said, I let out an 'Oops' I walked up to her "Sorry mum, Love you" I said hugging her and she kissed my cheek "Love you too honey" she said before pulling away. I sighed "I love you all too" I said to everyone else which they smiled. Dad pointed at the door "Now go out, have fun but not too much fun and pick up some girls, if you want" he said with smile, I half nodded "I will go out, have fun but I'm not going to pick up some girls cause I'm not interested in relationships" I said which made them raised their eyebrows.

I gasped "I'm not bloody gay! I'm just focusing on school works, geez guys!" I said and they nodded except Aria "Sure sure Lucas, no need to fucking hide your gay" she said flicking her blonde hair back, I rolled my eyes "I'm not gay and we are no talking about this topic" I said heading towards the door, Ariana and the gang followed us "What's wrong with being gay?" she continued, I groaned "Nothing's wrong with being gay Ariana" I said calmly opening the door, I turned back "Bye guys" I said to Aunties, Mum, Daddy, Dad Michael and Uncle Ashton which they nodded with smiles then returned to the Kitchen.