Chapter 1

My soft love.
Please go out with me to that cafe.
I can't leave you alone.
Because it feels like.
you'll blow away with the wind, girl.
What other words are needed?
I'm kind of obsessed with you.
Monsta X - Sweetheart

The day was quite misty. You couldn't really see anything other than the flashing lights from the cars and the signs from the stores by the road.
The weather was cold. Kihyun could not wait for spring to arrive.
The flowers would bloom, the sweet smell of sirens and hyacinths would fill the air.
The warmth.
The sun.
Kihyun sighed.
Spring were his favorite season but it was also the shortest sadly.
So Kihyun did his best to enjoy it.

Kihyun sniffled.
Damn winter, he thought.
He looked around for some form of shelter.
A little tea house popped out of the mist.
It had a very traditional feel to it.
It looked very much like the traditional teahouses he had seen when he travelled around Japan.
A country he was very fond of.

He sniffled again.
A cup of warm tea would be nice.

And so he walked into the little café. The warmth and the earthy smell of the tea met him.
He looked around for a good spot and not long after, his eyes layed themselves on a little spot by a window with a traditional futon and a low table to match. Kihyun hurried and sat down so no one else would take the seat.

Taking in the athmosphere he looked around.
On his left, a small indoor garden was placed with a small pond with mini koi fish.
It was wonderful.

A man, probably a waiter due to the apron he wore, walked towards Kihyuns table until he stood right infront of him.
He was a very buff guy with wide shoulders and biceps the size of Kihyuns head.
Not the ordinary waiter at a teahouse, but who was Kihyun to judge.

"Hello my name is Wonho and I will serve you today. What can I get for you? Some Hojicha? Sencha? Or maybe our classic hot mathca?" He said with a big smile.
He was cute.
The face didn't really match the body.

Kihyun thought for a bit.
He wanted something not sweet and not anything too bitter.

"I'll take a classic matcha, with froth. No milk due to the fact that I'm not a big fan of latte's." Kihyun said while smiling and scratching the back of his head.

Wonho smiled again.

"Great choice. I'll get that started for you."

-  Hello everyone!I am kinda back

-  Hello everyone!
I am kinda back. So much has happened and so much is still happening😶 so here is a small story I've worked on the past weeks and will be updating whenever I can.
I hope you'll like it🌸
-Krystal Pigen