Chapter 3

Even if I go back a long time
Please keep staying by my side
I'm not sure I know the way right
Without you I'm like an alley cat.

Ateez - Mist

Wonho came back to Kihyuns table. Matcha cup in hands.
Kihyun straightened his back. Suddenly back to the present.
He had been hitting the "M" button waaaaaaaaaaay too long so his page were filled with hundreds of "M"'s.
He hurried and tried to erase the errors before Wonho arrived at his table.

"Lost in thought" Wonho asked with a small smile.

Kihyun was in loss for words, not because it was a rude question, but simply due to the fact the he, indeed, was an awkward human being.
So he was good oldschool not able to form a sentence.
But he tried.

"...Uhm....Yeah... I'm just...a bit stressed." Kihyun mumbled, afraid that he would sound even more weird than he was already.
Maybe he was stressed.
It would explain a whole lot.

"Well then you've come to the right place my friend." Wonho said while setting the mug in front of the smaller.

"You know what? I have just the right thing for you. Other than good matcha of course." Wonho said after thinking a bit, having a sudden rush of energy to help Kihyun.

Wonho left quickly in search of what he had thought of.
Not giving Kihyun any time to neither process or protest.
He really didn't want to be a bother or annoy anyone.
Especially a person he had just met. But before he could even mutter a thing, the larger man were gone. Wonho had a mission.
None, and he meant NONE of his customers should feel stressed in his teahouse, no matter how new the costumers were.
He cared the same for them.

Kihyun also looked a tiny bit more fragile and tired than the others.
He needed something.
Something more than just a mug of matcha to get the energy he needed for the day.

He needed cake!
Carrot cake to be exact.Wonho had a parthership with a local café and bakery on the corner of the road.
Café Aurora (AN: A throwback).

Wonho cut a big piece of said cake. Put it on one of his fancy Japanese plates he had gotten on one of his many trips to Japan.
And then went back to Kihyun who still sat quite baffled.
Wonho sat the cake down while Kihyun eyed the slice.

"Here you go my friend." Wonho said with a big smile.

"You really didn't have to! I don't want to be a bother." Kihyu frantically said.

"Oh don't worry I'm more than happy to give it to you. It's free of charge too." Wonho said while smiling down at Kihyun.

"You need it."

AN: Hiiiiiiiiii everyone here's another chapter woop woop

AN: Hiiiiiiiiii everyone here's another chapter woop woop. Today haven't been the best day so I've honestly not done much today other than being at home😅

But yesterday was amazing! I finally, after long years of waiting, got to see Ateez!!!! IN MY OWN FRICKING CITY! The fact that they went to Copenhagen were extremely mindblowing! I had an amazing time with my friend and our voices were quite destroyed afterwards haha❤️🔥

I hope you all have a wonderful day whereever you are! 🌸🍵
- Krystalpigen