𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎

━━━━ FIVE YEARS AGO
.・。.・・゜・。

I GREW IMPATIENT, as I stared at my iphone eight sitting on my lap. I continually bounced my leg up and down growing more and more nervous as the clock continued to tick.

My manager had informed me I would be getting a call any minute now that would be bringing me the news that could possibly change my life. The thought of this made me sick.

Four words. Four simple words would be the words that determine if I got the role. As my thoughts continued I started to feel a vibration on my leg.

I jumped almost losing the grasp of my phone In the process, my finger hesitantly hit the green button confirming the call.

I hadn't realized the breath I was holding until my manager started to speak. "Juliette, you got the part!" It took me a moment to process what my agent had said before my heart started to beat repeatedly out of the thrill of those words.

I ended the call with my manager and started jumping up and down out of excitement. I had gotten the role of Kiri Sully in the brand new movie Avatar. I was absolutely ecstatic.

.・。.・・゜・。

A week has passed by since i'v gotten the news that I will be starring in avatar. I've never been more nervous in my life. Other than waiting to get see if I got the part of course, but this was so much worse.

Only an hour more and I'll  be face to face with the people who I am going to be working with for the next 5 years. That thought definitely spiked my anxiety.

As my mom pulled into the parking lot I saw the big sign on the building that read "Lightstorm Entertainment." My legs were feeling like jello as i started to walk towards the door. A women with business clothes approached my mom and i.

"Hello, I'm Ciara Adams, Juliette correct?" I nodded as she started to lead me to a room leaving my mom behind in the waiting room. I started to look at my surroundings seeing a lot of people with big cameras and microphones walking around.

We arrived and the women turned around stopping abruptly. "Chemistry is incredibly important Ms.Hills, don't you agree?" the british women said in a tone that only made me wanna say yes.

Before I could even reply she started talking again. "Before you meet any of your older co-stars we're gonna have you meet your younger ones, specifically your love interest."

My eyes widened as I processed the words that came out of the British women's mouth. Before I could say anything she opened the door revealing a boy who looked to be around the same age with me sitting next to a man with a suit.

They both stood up and started walking towards us. "Hi uhm I'm Jack, I guess we'll be playing love interests", the brown eyed boy said nervously.

*     ⊹ ˚ . ! 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀𝙎

first chapter of serendipity is finished! I hope you guys enjoyed it.

(unedited)