43

Chapter 43

It has been several days since I went to the abandoned car park under the viaduct that day, and the wound on Liang Xianyue's arm has scabbed over, because it was treated in a timely manner, and the medicine at home is also complete. Although the wound is not small, it is not inflamed, and it looks like nothing It's okay, just wait until the blood scab falls off.

However, he didn't dare to make too many moves, so it was Liang Kangshi who was digging the saplings today.

The cherry saplings in Uncle's house were indeed as he said, already half-dead in the sun. Liang Xianyue and Liang Kangshi woke up early in the morning, and dug out the saplings quickly while the weather was still not hot.

Cherry saplings are not big, and the root system is not very developed, so it is easy to dig. The vines were buried deep in the ground, fearing that the roots would be broken, Liang Kangshi and the uncle's son carefully dug the soil slowly with a shovel, while the uncle instructed the precautions for planting grapes.

"The grapes need less nitrogen and more potassium fertilizers, and more fertilizers should be applied when they bear fruit and after fruiting." "Winter pruning

must be timely. In previous years, it was around the winter solstice. Cutting off excess branches will prevent the grapes from freezing to death. Next spring, the grapes can be harvested." Grow more luxuriantly." At this point, the uncle suddenly paused. "It can't be calculated like this now. During the winter solstice last year, the snow was several meters thick, so we have to cut it early." The two

people over there had already lifted the dug vines and put them on the cart, and the uncle followed closely.

He said: "After pruning in winter, remember to bury the soil, dig a deep ditch next to it, take the pruned vines off the shelf, fold them in half and bury them in the ditch, and then dig them out in the next spring." After the father and daughter Yue left, the uncle's son was puzzled and said: "If you really don't want to part with the vines, then don't trade chickens, you don't have to eat chicken." The uncle snorted: "Chicken lay eggs, eggs

lay Raw chickens will have eggs and meat in the future. What's the use of guarding these broken grapes? It was so cold last year, and I don't know if they will bear fruit this year." His son was surprised: "

Then you are still so reluctant to part, talking non-stop "

"I said so much, just let them plant well, and don't come to me if the plant is not good!"

————

After digging out the vines and cherry trees, Liang Xianyue and Liang Kangshi hurriedly pushed the cart home. As soon as the cart stopped in the courtyard, Zhen Min quickly closed the courtyard door, and the three of them entered the island together to plant the fruit trees.

Grapes are planted in the yard, next to the vegetable field, right in front of the gate of the island villa. Once you open the door, you will see a verdant vegetable field on one side, and grape vines on the other side, which is pleasing to the eye.

Plant the cherry trees farther away, and put them together with the apple and peach trees that Liang Xianyue had planted before, it might form a fruit forest in the future. The tree pits prepared for transplanting a few fruit trees have been dug early, and some base fertilizer has been applied in them. I just hope that a few fruit trees can survive, even if they don't bear fruit this year, just don't transplant them like before. The apricot tree will die completely within a few days.

After planting the cherry trees and grape vines, they went to the aunt's house yesterday. She not only took out a jujube tree seedling that will bear fruit this year and next year as agreed, but also gave three or four jujube saplings that only reached the thighs. Tall jujube trees, these jujube trees grow next to the big jujube trees, sprout from the roots of the big jujube trees, and the buds grow into new saplings.