49

Chapter 49 Well Water

Ancheng Grain Base.

Zhong Deyuan walked quickly into the office. His head was covered with sweat, and he was wearing a long-sleeved T-shirt for sun protection. There was a large sweat mark on his back, and a towel for wiping sweat was placed on his neck, which was already half wet. .

As soon as he entered the office door, goose bumps arose from the cold air inside. He glanced at the air conditioner, and sure enough, it was set to 23°C. The base has regulations, even if it is an office equipped with air conditioning, it is not allowed to adjust the air conditioner below 26 ℃.

Some people are greedy for coolness and always quietly adjust the temperature of the air conditioner to a lower level. Zhong Deyuan glanced at his watch, seeing that it was almost time to get off work. He resisted his steps to adjust the temperature of the air conditioner, thinking that everyone would be leaving soon anyway, and he would remind them tomorrow.

He went to the desk to look through the documents, and heard the staff gathered together to discuss: "Director Qi drove home again? I remember that his home is not too close to the grain base, so how troublesome is it to go back and forth?"

"Director Qi is sympathetic to his subordinates, he gave up the room assigned to him to Lao Liu, and drove to and from work by himself, is it Lao Liu?" The

person called Lao Liu puffed out his chest quite proudly: "Thanks to the large number of people in the family. Director Qi valued it, so I raised this big family."

Everyone came and went, saying a few compliments. In fact, he knew everything in his heart, Director Qi looked down on the small house of 60 square meters allotted to him, and he lived in a big villa!

Zhong Deyuan endured and endured, seeing that it was past the off-duty time, more than half of the people in the office had left, and the rest of them still stayed. Couldn't resist turning off the air conditioner.

Hearing the sound of the air conditioner turning off, the few people who stayed here on purpose to rub the air conditioner turned around in surprise.

Liu Jianyong, who was the leader, saw Zhong Deyuan who was quite embarrassed. After staying in the room for a while, he no longer sweated, but the large sweat stains on his chest and back hadn't dried so quickly. Liu Jianyong sighed like it was the first day he saw him: "I said, Lao Zhong, you are getting old, you have to take good care of your body, and you go to the fields like other young people on a hot day, what if you suffer from heat stroke? Besides, although your work has something to do with agriculture, it doesn't have much to do with it, why are you running into the fields?"

Zhong Deyuan looked at his former subordinate coldly. At that time, he didn't call himself an old bell. Although he has been transferred to a marginal department now, his rank is higher than that of Liu Jianyong. He doesn't care what others call him, but Liu Jianyong is the most tactful person, and he has never made any mistakes in addressing him. This is deliberately humiliating himself. Zhong Deyuan 's

expression remained the same, and he didn't want to talk nonsense with him: "It's time to get off work, why don't you leave? If you want to stay and work overtime, you can go back to your work station."

Wandering among people, I still decided not to get involved in this muddy water, and left with my bag. Only Liu Jianyong made a few strange clicks and walked away shaking his head.

Zhong Deyuan was originally in charge of managing and coordinating supplies. This position has a lot of power, including Ancheng's medical resources, food, daily necessities, etc. Although he is not the one who makes decisions, the mobilization of resources is under his nose.