Chapter 3 - Party Riot

Listen as you read ⬆️⬆️

Kyles POV:

One second we were chatting in the living room then another second we were all gathered in gathered in tolkiens guest bedroom. Apparently we were going to play truth or dare but with a twist, there was an option to take a shot if you didn't wanna do the dare or answer the given question. Still boring right? you may think everybody would choose to take a shot but the achohol in it, is a very strong lime one. it had 3 different achohol combined with pure lime juice in it. Everybody sat down, I sat on the end of the bed with stan as bebe and some of the other girls sat against the wall. Kenny and butters sat on top of the wardrobes, the rest sat on the floor. There was LOTS of shot glasses on the floor infront of them. a few turns pass by before things start to get chaotic

Tolkien - "Kenny, truth or dare?"
Kenny - "Dare!"
tolkien - "I dare you... to give me your joints that you currently have"
Kenny - "... WHAT? NO WAY DUDE!"

Kenny ran out as tolkien chased him. Kenny juked his ass and came running back and knocking him out by juking him once again.
Everybody laughed as kenny taunted tolkien.

Kenny - "uhh, bebe. Truth or dare?"
Bebe - "Truth!"
Kenny - "is it true... That you and wendy were making out in the girls bathroom?"
Wendy - "WHAT?"
Bebe - "N-No! Kyle, truth or dare!"
Kyle - "uh... dare?"
Bebe - "I dare you... to—"

Bebe whispers into my ear

Bebe - 'wear shorts and stan's shirt with thigh socks'

I stare at her in confusion

Kyle - 'i mean, that's kinda gay but are the socks necessary..? and besides, where the fuck are you gonna find one of stans shirt?'

Bebe pulled me into another room and all the girls snickered and giggled. Everybody questioned them but the girls wouldn't budge, Stan also questioned it but then went on his phone to text me but didn't receive a response. 5 minutes later... Bebe comes back into the room and I follow behind her.

3rd person POV:

The two came back into the room, everybody was in shock and blushing. all the girls squealing, especially the asian girls. apparently this was a big deal of some sort? Half of the room were taking pictures while the other half was still trying to figure out what's happening. Kyle looked over at stan, He had his phone out. Taking a bunch of pictures. Kenny covered his crotch with a pillow, clyde was taking a video of everybody's reaction, davíd was close to passing out and bebe high-fives all the girls. kyle lifts stan's shirt above his face as he backs up and towards stan, he hops back onto the bed and next to stan who quickly put his phone away. Stan quickly did a thumbs up to bebe and kenny before kyle could notice, Kyle yelled at everyone to stop taking pictures and to continue with the game. Shortly, everyone calmed down and brought out more achohol. Stan saw how uncomfortable kyle was so he took off his jacket and handed it to kyle, he silently accepted it as stan went outside to smoke. Stan was chatting with kenny who was puffing his damn joint.

They didn't realize it but 30 minutes already passed and stan immediately head inside to check up on kyle who was laughing and singing karaoke with a few people. Kyles arm was around bebes neck while his right hand was holding grape flavored soju; he must've gotten it from one of the korean girls. He had stan's jacket rapped around his hips as davíd was standing next to him holding a large bottle of tequila in his right hand; His left hand gripping kyles waist. Bebe and red was next to them singing random songs, stan started to get a little upset from how touchy davíd was being towards kyle but he didn't want to ruin the fun kyle was having. So, he just leaned against the wall and watched them. grabbing a random mango soda off the counter and popping it open before craig came up to him.

Craig - "Hey stan."
Stan - "hey."
Craig - "why so moody huh? this is a party, let loose dude!"
Stan - "i'm not moody."
Craig - "uhuh, and cartman isn't fat. Dude, we all know you like kyle. it's sooo obvious, your not good with emotions."

Stan furrows his brows and chugs his bottle of jarritos.

Stan - "Whatever craig, don't you have to look after tweek?"
Craig - "he found a zen garden in tolkiens backyard and hes good. He's all calm so i don't have to worry about nothing."

Stan rolled his eyes and glanced back at kyle. Kyle now leaned his head on davíds shoulder as he sang along with the girls. Stan slammed the bottle on the counter and walked over to the 4 singing roaches. He grabbed kyles wrist as dragged him into the basement, tolkien had a little hangout in the basement that had a couch and tv and all sorts of stuff. it was kinda like a lounge or second living room. the lights were dimmed and there were blankets set up on the couch. Stan sat on the couch as kyle stood infront of him, obviously drunk.

Kyle - "Stan..? *hic* w-whatcha doinnn"
Stan - "dude, i don't like how davíd is getting so close to you even tho it's your first day back."
Kyle - "there's nnnothing to worry about luvv..."

Stan blushed at the pet name as he hugged kyles waist, he felt kyle playing with his hair and rubbing his back. it was pretty early to sleep but stan felt tired. He was honestly surprised that he didn't drink. Stan stood up and held kyles hands, he kissed his cheek as he turned off the light. He could tell that kyle was also tired so he helped kyle lay down, Stan layed next to kyle, He grabbed the blanket and put it on top of them. Stan felt a little down because he was only able to do this since kyle was drunk. caressing his cheek as the atmosphere started to become quieter. Kyle fell asleep quickly because of the achohol, he doesn't drink but when he does; he's a party animal.

Stans POV:

it's good to have kyle back, I don't want kyle to leave ever again. I hope he stays forever, i hope he stays by my side forever. Kyle, please don't leave me. Instead, love me; just like how i love you... I brush his loose locks away and kiss his forehead. I pull him closer, he snuggled into my chest as my arm wraps around him and my hand plays with his hair. I close my eyes and start to drift away.

- 1130