ch. 2 ⤍ collab?

you started your stream, posted about it on socials, and waited for a decent number of people to be on it before putting your face cam on and speaking.

"alright so update. i know i said y'all would never see me again if y'all clipped it but people lie and i am a liar"

user1 we knew

user2 you could never ditch us, we pay your bills

user3 i clipped it and have no regrets

"i will be honest after stream i did follow kazuha, and she did follow me back. my biggest flex at the moment"

user4 that should've been me

"but other than that i will be ignoring the fact that yesterday even happened" you shook your head in approval at your thoughts, "so there should be no reason to mention it anymore"

"plus she only knows me because of that one clip. she'll never wanna really meet me"

user5 KAZUHA SAID SHE WANTED TO COLLAB WITH YOU

"she said what! y'all we need to make this happen!" you shouted excitedly once you read the comment forgetting about everything you said earlier.

naoi.rei actually down bad

"i mean... i guess we could collab. i'll probably dm her after stream or something" you said awkwardly.

_yujin_an Y/N CAN PULL?

"of course i can yujin" you rolled your eyes at her comment.

_yujin_an y/n gets no bitches

"what did i ever do to you?"

naoi.rei no rizz 😭

"why are y'all both attacking me right now" you exclaimed, "you know what i'm banning both of y'all from the stream"

you proceeded to ban both of them making a mental note to unban them later so it wasn't permanent. you should've known that it wouldn't help anything because yujin came into your room like she owned the place or something.

"hey chat. it's y/n's favorite roommate" yujin greeted the stream as she grabbed a random chair in your room to sit down on.

"least favorite" you corrected, "wonyoung's my favorite"

"i changed myself to number one on the list though"

"that doesn't matter. you haven't done anything to be my favorite"

"i bought you food!" she exclaimed.

"you did... but you're still annoying"

"you're annoying" she retorted.

user6 the yujin & y/n beef will never end

"but anyways i came in here to ask if y'all wanna see a y/n x kazuha collab?" yujin asked your chat.

you stayed silent, not wanting to show how happy you were at the possibility.

user6 Y/NXKAZUHA COLLAB NOW

user7 MAKE IT HAPPEN

user8 collab of the year????

"she's on the same team as sakura and chaewon. we can make this happen" yujin said.

"and you didn't tell me sooner" i gasped, "fake friend"

"do you not keep up with what they do" yujin gasped, "fake friend"

"this isn't about me this is about you not telling me sooner" you tried to deter the conversation.

"well i'm telling you now. so is the y/n x kazuha collab happening or not" yujin held her phone up as a fake mic to your mouth.

"i mean if kazuha's down i'm down" you shrugged not being able to decline it on stream.

"let's go! we did it chat" yujin cheered before taking her exit.

you continued to stream for a couple more hours, just playing some chill games and talking to chat.

once you ended stream you checked twitter to see if people were hyped about the possibility of the collab, only to see kazuha's direct response.