ch. 9 ⤍ kazuha's vlog

the video starts with kazuha greeting her viewers and explaining the plans for the day before doing a quick morning workout. she showed the workouts she does and for how long. afterward, she does a morning routine showing her getting ready process for the day.

first, she goes to a cafe with yunjin. they order a drink and some pastries and just sit there talking for a while. once they were done they decided to go to the mall to try on some things. they didn't end up buying much, but they did have a good time.

later on in the day, sakura walked up to kazuha with a camera in her hand putting it in her face before asking a question.

"have you been on twitter today?" sakura asked making kazuha confused.

"not since this morning" kazuha replied.

"you should check it, you're trending" kazuha quickly grabbed her phone going to twitter, and went to trending. she let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was nothing bad.

"why'd you say it like that i thought i was in trouble for something"

"who is this though?" kazuha asked sakura as she clicked on your clip.

"just watch the video" sakura told the younger japanese girl.

"fuck she's pretty" kazuha said once your clip played.

"she's so fucking pretty" your voice rang out making kazuha blush.

"she thinks i'm pretty, what about her?" kazuha asked out loud.

"that's y/n. she's a friend of my old team" sakura finally answered.

"you know her, you should introduce me" kazuha looked up noticing sakura was still recording her.

"wait don't post that" kazuha covered the camera lens.

"i won't. just need this in case you try to deny anything" sakura pulled the camera back and ended the video there.

"repeat that" sakura turned the camera back on not wanting to miss this opportunity to tease kazuha.

"stop don't record this" kazuha laughed covering her face, "just answer if i should reach out or not"

"i mean if you want to you should" sakura shrugged.

"what should i say though? if should be flirty but not too strong in case it makes her uncomfortable" kazuha had her twitter post page open drafting responses and then deleting them.

"just say what you thought the first time you saw her" sakura suggested.

"i just thought she was pretty. would saying that be too much?"

"she did it too, you're just returning the favor" sakura replied.

kazuha nodded her head as she finally typed out a reply and posted it without thinking, wanting to get it over with. she immediately closed her phone and turned it over not wanting to see any of the replies.

"i did it"