ch. 18 ⤍ roommate stream

"yujin, that's my leg!" you complained as yujin kicked your leg.

"i know, it was on purpose," yujin retorted with a smirk.

"wonyoung, tell your girlfriend to stop feeling me up," you said, feigning exasperation.

"wait—i wasn't!" yujin stuttered, "don't lie on my character like that! wonyoung, get her!"

wonyoung, caught in the middle, sighed and shook her head. "yujin, behave. and y/n, stop provoking her."

you crossed your arms and playfully pouted. "i blame yujin."

yujin leaned back with a satisfied grin. "i was just finishing what you started."

"i didn't even do anything to you today," you retorted.

"we literally just turned on the stream, can y'all get along for a second?" gaeul scolded as she turned to the two of you.

"she literally just started antagonizing me out of nowhere," you complained.

"your presence bothered me," yujin stated.

"i will fight you," you threatened.

"come out then," yujin gestured to the door.

user1 i'd bet money on yujin

user2 yujin & y/n best duo

"at least chat loves us," yujin remarked.

"yeah, they're the real ones," you replied.

wonyoung chuckled and shook her head at how fast you two made up. "i swear, you two are impossible."

"anyways, we decided to do a roommate stream because we haven't done one of those in a while," gaeul said.

"even though half of us aren't even here," yujin added.

"they said they were five minutes away twenty minutes ago. i was lied to," you said.

just then, the door creaked open, and leeseo, rei, and liz rushed in, breathless.

"sorry we're late!" leeseo panted, holding up several bags of snacks as a peace offering.

"we got caught up in the snack aisle," rei explained sheepishly.

"i also got some from the kitchen earlier" liz announced holding a big box of brownies.

you turned around quickly with your mouth wide open, noticing immediately that it was your secret stash. "but... that was hidden!"

liz sat down with the box in hand, and everybody immediately went to grab some from the box.

"obviously not hidden well enough," liz shrugged.

you stared in disbelief as the rest of the group was just munching away at the brownies, ignoring the way you were glaring at them.

"you thieves," you scoffed in disbelief at the audacity after you took the time out of your day to hide those brownies. you really thought you had hidden them well too.

user3 not them taking y/n's secret stash 😭

"i know, right?" you rolled your eyes as you responded to the chat. "i need new roommates."

"don't worry, i'll buy you some more," gaeul promised.

"find a better hiding spot next time," liz teased as she took another bite of her brownie.

"you're telling me you bent all the way down to look behind the pots and pans and inside of an unlabeled box to find my brownies?" you asked incredulously.