Part 7

Periviously..

"It's fine, they couldn't have gone far. Ranboo can't teloport far away anyways. Since he's not full endermen."

Dream said as he chuckled and smirked.

~With Y/n and Ranboo~

Ranboo made it, so they teloported into the forest a bit. He then turned to Y/n and looked down at her with a worried expression.

"My love! Are you okay?did they hurt you..? I swear if I find out they've hurt I'll rip their spines ou-"

"Ranboo, I'm fine.. don't worry."

Y/n said interrupting him but lightly smiling, as she looked up at him. He sighed, but checked all around her just to make sure.

"We cannot, stay here for long. I don't know how they found us but we need to leave. Now."

Ranboo said going back into a serious mood. He grabbed Y/n's hand as he walked past her dragging her behind him.

"Ranboo-"

Y/n went to speak but she paused herself, as she thought. Ranboo turned around and looked down at her confused and still serious. As he stared down, at Y/n who was looking down at the ground she thought about the dream she had when, 'Tommy' had shot Ranboo with two arrows, almost shooting her in the process.

'If we return what if they wanted to.. kill us..? They wouldn't. Right?'

She thought, still lost in her mind. She felt herself, moving coming back to reality, she saw Ranboo shaking her with a very concerned look on his face.

"Y/n? Y/n. Y/N!"

He shouted as he shook her out of her mind. She looked up at him confused.

"Y/n! Are you okay? Why didn't you talk back? Is everything alright?"

Ranboo asked obviously, worried to the bone. Y/n put her hands on his, that were still holding her shoulders and smiled.

"I'm, okay Ranboo... I was just thinking."

She quietly responded.

"..Of what?"

He questioned, wanting an asnwer. She paused, thinking if she should tell him about her dream or not. If she did, he'd probably think they would do worse if they went back, meaning he'd want to stay away from them as far as possible.. but Y/n didn't want that. Even after her terrible dream she'd still want to see her friends.

"I-I was just wondering where we were gonna go! That's all!"

She replied, trying to sound as believing as possible. Not wanting to argue, he just accepted what she just said obviously knowing it was a lie, but he knew the others wouldn't be far behind. He took her hand as he quickly led her through the forest again, repeatedly telling her to

"Watch out!"

Or

"Be careful!"

Eventually, when the sun was rising, they came up to a mountain, they knew they had no way around.

"We need to climb.. that?"

Y/n asked, looking all the way up, feeling as if it has no end.

"Yes, Y/n it's for your safety. They want to take you away from me and I can't, I don't want that.."

He said firmly as he looked down to her, putting both his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at, him with a small smile, knowing how he still deeply cares for her even at this state.