||001||

After 2 months Aster starts to get more comfortable in their relationship and don't mind holding hands in public. The taller male notices the changes and happy that he feels comfortable enough to do these things.

Winter break just started and people stay in their dorms hanging out with their friends, go shopping, throw party's and more since the break only is 2 weeks.

"Finally winter break started it feels like I've been waiting for yearssss" A short female says while putting her head on the school desk

"Yeah we can finally sleep in" the purple male adds as he leans back on his chair. While the two are chatting the bell rings notifying that the break has officially started.

They could hear the halls getting filled by people who's running back to their dorms, while Aster and Aia took it slow and packed everything before heading back to their dorm.

"Could I hang out at yours?" The female asks as they both head to their dorms. "Sure, I don't have anything else to do." The male answered as Aia jumps in excitement.

"I haven't been in your dorm in ages! Feels like your replacing me with Ren!" She pouts. "I'm not replacing you it's just that-" he tried speaking until the female started laughing.

"I was just kidding! You guys need your alone time" She said wining as I put my hand on her face pushing her backwards. "Hey!"

They arrived at his dorm making the female surprised at how clean his dorm was. "I swear it wasn't this clean last time i was here" Aia said exploring the dorm. "Want something to eat?" Aster asks as the female nodded.

He took a hair tie as he tied up his hair and then stared to make a pancake batter. Aia sat and watched at his amazing cooking skills. "You can crack an egg in one hand? That's so cool!"

"Want chocolate on the pancake?" Aia nodded "I mean who would say no to that" The purple haired male started to cut the chocolate pieces with a knife as the female looked even more amazed.

"Didn't you say you had poor knife skills? What do I have the, homeless knife skills?" She said feeling stupid as the male just chuckled. "I do have poor skills, I think you just suck" Aia looked offended until they broke a silence while laughing.

brrr "Oh! Scarle is calling, give me a second!" The male nodded as he keeps his eye on the stove. 

"Aster Scarle is asking if she and ILuna can come over, can they?" That caught the second year off guard but took a deep sigh as he nodded. "Sure".

The females face brighten up  as she jumps up and down like repeating 'thank you Aster!' multiple times as a small smile appeared on the males face.