||006||

"There you are Aster I was searching for you." Aster glanced at the male in front of him as he continued to drag him til they arrived at his dorm.

"Meteor, what are you doing here?" he sat down on the couch as he spoke. "Aster do you really not know what happened?" The second year stood there confused as he stared into the males eyes. "What do you mean?"

The male stayed quiet as he looked at the floor. "Meteor what do you mean?!" Aster started to panic he was confused and worried on what he was going to say. "Our sister is in the hospital, she got some sort of heart problem out of nowhere."

Aster's eyes widen. "You mean Astra?" Meteor looked at him with a serious face. "You've got other sisters or what? Yes Astra!" The second year looked at his brother.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Meteor sighed as he spoke. "I thought they did until i asked them yesterday on why you weren't there." Aster felt hurt that none of his family wanted to tell him about something this serious.

"I have to get to the hospital, now." Meteor nodded as the exited the dorm and head to the car Meteor drove in. As the second year was gonna message his friends not to worry on where he was his phone died. He let out a big sigh as he looked out the window.

"They won't be worried right, Right?" 

The two brothers soon arrived at the hospital Astra was in as they went up to the room she was in. The moment Aster stepped inside the two parents looked shocked to see him there. The shock instantly became anger.

"Aster what are you doing here?!" His father yelled as Aster glanced at him. "She's my sister, I have rights to be here." He said calmly as he tried not to punch him. "We didn't tell you for a reason, now go back to the institute and never come back."

The second year was very confused on why his parents wanted him gone so bad, which is why he decided to stay. "No, It's fine. I'll stay here, thanks for the offer though!" he said sarcastically as he could see the anger on their faces grow.

"Aster Arcadia! Don't you dare talk back to us, we are the reason you can even go to this stupid ass institute, be grateful brat!" The male took a deep breath as he turned around and looked them right in the eye.

"Yeah you guys are probably the reason why my real mother is dead." The two stood there while their eyes widen. "The audacity, Your mother died because she basically wasn't good enough for god, accept it."

"Do you think I'm five? I won't fall for that shit, I know you have something to do with it." He stood there seeing her become angrier by second. "That's it, You and meteor out of here now! You're not welcome in until we say so." 

The two brothers looked at each other wondering what just happened. "Respect for you for talking back, She would have killed me." Aster gave out a laugh as he spoke. "I'm honestly surprised that she didn't"

"I've never really felt like I was apart of the family, I'm literally the only one with yellow hair instead of purple" The two talked about how they have been after not seeing each other for years.

Right when Aster was about to speak he heard something from the room. "Wait quiet!" he whispered as they leaned closer to the door. "I can't hear anything" Meteor said as Aster nodded. "Me neither"

"Then what the fuck was the point??!" Meteor whispered confused as both sat on the bench again. "I don't know, I felt like i heard something about mom." He said as he let out a big sigh. "Will i ever find out what happened to mom, I'm 100% sure she didn't just die like that, right?"

"Right, I wish i could help you but you know, I miss mom just as much as you do Aster." Aster looked at him in the eye before looking down to his feet. "Yeah, I know"

"But hey Aste-" Meteor tried until he got interrupted by a door opening and two people come out screaming. "Doctor? DOCTOR WE NEED A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW!" The two brothers stood up immediately looking at the two parents in shock and confusion.

"What happened?"