||007||

Just seconds after the couple scream doctors rush inside the room too see what going on. The second year looked at all the people rushing and panicking and got worried. He found it hard to breath and felt like his vision was getting blurry.

"Hey Aster you alright?" He looked up to see Meteor looking awfully worried about him. "Oh I'm fine I was just worried." His brother gave him a relaxed smile as he spoke. "She'll be alright I know it, She's a strong girl." 

The speech made Aster calm down a little as he took a few deep breaths. Suddenly the door opened and two people came out and then a doctor.

"We will inform you when you're allowed in again." they said and went into the room. The two Arcadia parents looked at the two brothers sitting on the bench.

"Why are you brats still here?!" The two of the immediately looked at them. "I mean we are Astra's siblings? We have rights to be here." Meteor said as he rolled his eyes. 

"You young boys should let other people sit on the bench, more worthy people." the dad said as he implied for themselves.

"You're basically telling us to give up our seats to people who needs it so people who are old?" Aster said in an irritated voice as he got up.

"Of course, I have to take care of the old!" He said and showed the way to the bench. The mothers face instantly became red as a tomato as she wanted to scream. 

"You can run away pretending someone still loves you, but you're still lonely" His mother said glancing at him. "You can put on an act, but you're still a killer" "YOU-" 

"Let it go honey, he isn't worth our time." with that they left Aster and Meteor alone. Aster had a smirk on his face as he stared at his parents doing their best to ignore him. 

Minutes that felt like hours went by and finally the doctors opened the door. "You're welcome in!" they said and showed with her hands that they were allowed to walk in.

"Oh honey are you alright?" Asters mother asked. "Yeah, I feel like i have so much energi-" before she could finish her sentence she spotted the purple and yellow haired males by the door and her face lit up.

"Aster! Meteor!" those words were enough to make the two boys smile. "Astra you shouldn't waste you're breathe on those two" and those words were  enough to make the two boys pissed again. 

"Why not? Aster come here I haven't seen you in ages!" Aster did what she said and went by his parents with a smirk as he hugged his sister. "Can you guys stay here over night? I'm scared being here alone and I wanna spend some time with you!"

The two brothers smiled as they spoke. "Of course" "Oh but I have to contact the teachers-" He said as he realized his phone was dead and he didn't bring a charger. 

"Here" Meteor said as he handed his brother his phone. Aster accepted the phone and contacted the teacher saying he was 'sick'.

"I'll stay here today but I don't know about tomorrow."

If he knew..

DAMN I COMPLETELY ABANDONED THIS STORY  BUT I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS RN SO ILL TRY TO UPDATES AS MUCH AS I CAN <3