Chapter 2

In the blink of an eye, Andra was lying on her stomach like a dog, sticking her hips out to Dustin. Andra's rationale should have returned once again after this, but before she knew what had happened, she could hear the sound of something unbuckling behind her.

Then, something hot and large began to rub against her entrance.

Ah...! A moan escaped from her mouth.

Dustin's large hands gripped Andra's waist and held her tight, and her supple skin clung to his hand. Andra, on the other hand, was about to stop him, thinking that if she somehow went beyond this, she would cross the river of no return.

"W-wait,"

"You asked me to put it first."

Without any notice, his throbbing length pierced through her flesh. Andra felt her vision flicker as he overwhelmed her insides in one go.

* * *

A few days ago, Andra was visiting the Aslan ruins site for her first graduation thesis at the academy. The subject of her thesis was 'The Life and Death of Hezel, the Magic Kingdom', so she took some time to look at the murals of the ancient wizarding era, which were estimated to be around 1200 BC.

On the third day she arrived at the Aslan ruins, Andra found strange characters glowing alone in the mural. This had never happened before.

'What's this?'

Originally, she would have contacted the Institute of Historic Sites right away if she had been thinking straight, but Andra thought that maybe the texts could become the subject of her thesis, to put her name out there as the first discoverer and get a free pass during her graduation.

'If it goes well, I'll also get free passes for my second and third graduation thesis.'

Andra was so excited as she dreamt of a golden future, so she decided to take a look at it first by herself, without telling anyone.

But the problem was then.

She just touched the text, but suddenly the floor disappeared and she fell into a flowing river underground. If it wasn't for someone quickly grabbing her and pulling her from the water, she would have sunk to the bottom of the river sooner or later.

Cough, cough!

Andra lowered her head and threw up water. She took in a lot of water through her nose, making her nostrils burn. After spitting out all the water in her lungs and coughing for a while, she lay flat on the ground and took a deep breath.

'I almost died.'

Andra calmly looked around. The sound of running water reverberated from the river, and not a single ray of sunlight could be seen. However, where she was right now had a well-polished brick road, and there was a softly shining light. It was probably like an undiscovered dungeon.

No, she didn't hear that there was a dungeon under the ruins. More than that, she didn't know. Andra thought blankly. She still had a sore throat and a sore nose because of the river water she was forced to drink. Her mind was half gone and she still hadn't come back to her senses.

"Is this the end?"

It was then. There was a ruckus beside her. Andra realized that she wasn't the only one who fell here. It wasn't long before she saw the one face that she didn't want to see.

Dark hair, pale green eyes.

It was Dustin Airak, who had been assigned to be her escort as a graduating trainee. He was the Lord of the Airak family, the long time rival of her family, the Avellins.