Chapter 11

At first, she thought Dustin was talking crazy because his mind wasn't intact. If she ever heard anyone say that they had erections for her only, it was obvious that she would think of them as crazy. However, things were a little different when she found out that she could use the power of the Awakened just like him.

"Are you really crazy? Do you think I'll believe you, if you say something like that? Dustin Airak, as you said, if I'm an Awakened, I would rather levitate an object in the air—"

Andra was angry with Dustin, at some point, found herself levitating a water bottle and aiming it at Dustin. She couldn't believe it even though she had seen it with her own eyes.

"Look. You're an Awakened, too."

Andra was very surprised. She can't believe she just used magic! Like the people in the golden age of magic, naturally and breathlessly! The water bottle was put in place and Andra looked at the red ring tattoo on her wrist. The light was slightly dimmed. Just as Dustin explained.

After that, Andra sat back down and began to analyze the situation again. Of course, while she was arranging her notes, she tried to deny reality and question Dustin over and over again, but the fact that Andra Avellin had become an Awakened like Dustin Airak remained the same. She also had a glowing pattern on her wrist.

And Andra was able to use magic.

As she wiped her face, Andra raised her head and looked at Dustin. From before, Dustin had been leaning against the wall and still staring at Andra. Andra inadvertently looked in front of his pants. The overt bulge caught her gaze. But she tried to pretend she didn't see it and opened her mouth.

"That... Are you really sure? If it's not me... You mean you really can't do it?"

"I'm sure my eyes would turn around as soon as I saw you. Why, do you think I'm lying?"

"...Other people? Have you tried?"

Dustin let out a low sigh at Andra's question. If that was the question, he had a tired face from repeating himself over and over.

"I told you a few times, but without you, it wouldn't stand at all."

Dustin crumpled his lips as if he was dumbfounded by what he said.

"I swear by the name of Airak. You think I'm crazy enough to even lie just to sleep with you? If I get involved with an Avellin, it'll hurt me, too."

What he said was correct. As mentioned before, Andra had long been mentioned as the Second Prince's betrothed. Dustin, Lord of Airak, had nothing good to do with Andra. Discord would be sown between the Airak family and the Imperial family because it would be a matter of stealing the Second Prince's betrothed.

"Well, yes..."

Silence fell between the two again. Andra closed her eyes for a moment and pressed down on her temple. Her mind was complicated.

She wondered how she got here. She just found glowing characters in an ancient mural, and she really couldn't figure out why she was supposed to be sex partners with Dustin Airak. She couldn't even guess where it went wrong.

'I want to beat the former me who liked the graduation thesis free pass.'

As if she had made up her mind to do something, Andra quickly got up from her seat. No use crying over spilled milk. If she sat endlessly and only regretted, nothing would be resolved. She walked over to Dustin and looked down at him. Her eyes, which were of a pale green color, twitched slightly.

"Let's check for sure."

"What?"

"That."

Andra, who pointed the tip of her chin to Dustin's lower body and she looked aloof for some reason. More than that, Dustin was somewhat embarrassed by Andra's actions that followed. Andra leaned over and untied Dustin's trousers. Dustin unconsciously tightened his back as her long, slender fingers brushed his stomach and pelvis.