Chapter 19 - The Vongola Mansion

Other gaddget again...

Anyway....

Note

Normal - Conversations and Narratives

(Normal and Parenthesis) - Author's or Characters Inserts and actions done between dialogues.
Italicized Only - Random...
Bold and Italicized - Thoughts, Journal Entries, and Flashbacks.
(Bold, Italicized, and Parenthsis) - Character's inserts ....
Bold Only - POV Title , Emphasis, and  Sarcasm

Warnings:

Crazy, Weird, OOC, Random, Wrong Spelling, etc.

Sorry this chapter might be boring... and just a bit longer than the previous chapter...

I hope you like it though...

I DO NOT OWN KHR!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~continuation...~

Misaka's POV

So we were eating... Everyone was present. Nobody dared speak... It was very awkward....
Gosh! I hate this kind of awkwardness.... It's harder to break than the other awkward things....

So I suppose I should act...
This is crazy! ... But I  should do it anyway....

"Um... I am very thankful to everyone for accepting me evem if you barely or even not (Misaka: yup... most probably not...) know me. Thank you.... um... suppose as some people do...um... I would like to ...um... er... propose a tost for... (looks at Tsuna...) Tsuna-kun... the soon to be Neo Vongola Primo... um... (gets glass.... and no it does not have wine) Cheers!"

"Cheers! " Everyone said following my gesture...

Tsuna smiled. Which made it worth it.

FYI I am beside Tsuna....

The tension decreased... So we were now talking to each other less awkward and happier... You could hear an ocasiional laugh or giggle here and there.
So it really is worth it... :-)

Tsuna held my hand... We just smiled ateach other... not caring about anything else but us.

~time skip!~

Dinner was done... The people from the other families left... So some butlers led us to our rooms. The mansion was so big each of us had our own individual rooms...

So it turned out that my room is right next to Tsuna's....
Who arranged it.... hm... could it be Reborn.... or does Nono know.... anyway...

So I entered the room...

As usual it was amazing. There was a queen-size bed with white sheets, pillows, etc.

There was a desk and my luggage was beside the huge cabinet. My sling bag was on a table. The room was huge...

I removed my shoes and did what I always dreamed of doing.... Ilunged at the bed and lay down... I never felt this good... Sure at the rral world I was rich but the bed was hard... However the bed here at the Vongola Mansion was so soft and comfortable....

I laughed like I was crazy... Then I changed into my pajamas....

Then I got my Journal from my bag and wrote...

Day 37
Today was the day we went to Italy... It was a long trip though I just slept mostly... then Reborn called us to play Truth or Dare...
The first dare involved me... Tsuna was dared to kiss me... which was a first kiss for the both of us...anyway other people were also dared and asked questions... Haru and Gokudera admitted they had feelings for each other.... KYAAAA! 5986!!!!
Then shortly after we arrived at Italy... It was nighttime...Afterwards we were fetched by Limousines... It was fun. I just stared at the surroundings and held hands with Tsuna...
Then we arrived at the Vongola Mansion... it was grand... of course this is Vongola we're talking about...
Then we had dinner... which was silent and awkward until I spoke...I thanked everyone and made a toast for Tsuna... I did not know what went into me...Then everyone was less awkward... then Tsuna held hands with me and we forgot about everything else excep us...
That was so romantic.... ♡♥♡♥♡♥
After dinner some butlers led us to our rooms... The rooms were grand as well... I love the bed... It's so soft....
What will happen here at Italy besides the Ceremony... It won't happen until two weeks... Will I get tasks here?
Misaka Hamada

~next day!~

(First time right? anyway...)

I woke up... actually Reborn woke me up.... not in a startling way though... So I changed, and went out of my room with Reborn... I saw Tsuna and we both smiled and we walked to the dining hall together...

Everybody from the Vongola was there... The Ninth Generation, Us, Varia,and the Others.

We ate and talked about what will happen in the next few days... Reborn said that we will have some "surprises" from him... whatever that meant...

Everything was fine  until...

The alarms rang...

"Of all times! Why now!?" Nono said

We went out...Everybody stopped me from going but I insisted since I knew how to fight...

When we arrived a scroll fell before an explosion...

I picked the scroll up and read it...

BANG!
BOOM!

"VOOOOOIIIII! WHAT IS HAPPENING!? AND WHAT ARE YOU READING AT A TIME LIKE THIS!? "

"Um... I know what is happening..."

Everybody stared at me...

BANG!

~To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS!
SORRY! I'M VERY SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER AND THE SHORT CHAPTER!
PLEASE DON'T HATE AND/OR KILL ME!
ANYWAY, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!
NEXT CHAPTER IS CHAPTER 20 - THE THREAT AND THE TASK...
THANKS FOR SUPPOERTING!
PLEASE VOTE, SHARE, AND COMMENT!
THANKS!
UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!
-ANIMEBOOKFANGIRL / TRISH-CHAN
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
☆★☆★☆★☆★