Chapter 24 - Turning the Tables (The End of the Battle... but not of the story.)

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(You may skip this conversation...

Misaka: Trish-chan, are you alright?... You seem... odd...

Me: I'm alright. Better than being alright. I can update!!! Woohoo! Yaaaasssss!!!!

Misaka: ... o_O... um... ok... please don't kill me...

Me: Why shouldn't I?

Misaka: Because I am your protagonist...

Me: ... Wow... how... logical... I can't argue....

Misaka: O.O)

Yay! My mom allowed me to update! Woohooo!!!!

I'm so happy.

Anyway... I'm using my tablet...

Note:

Normal - Conversations and Narratives

(Normal with Parenthesis) - Author's or Character's Inserts
Italicized Only - Random purposes...
Bold and Italicized - Thoughts and Flashbacks
'Bold, Italicized, and with Single Quotation Marks' - Thoughts within Flashbacks.
Bold Only - POV Title, emphasis and sarcasm
BOLD AND ALL CAPS - MAIN AUTHOR'S NOTE IN CHAPTER

Warnings:

Violence, OOC-nessCraziness, Unrealistic, Wrong Grammar, Wrong Spelling, etc.

I will be switching POV's a lot...

Yay! Let's continue the battle!

I DO NOT OWN KHR!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna's POV

Misaka coughed out blood.

I wanted to help her, but I can't do anything.I actually tried to escape but Reborn stopped me...

~Flashback...~
"Gah!" ... Misaka was hit by a wave coming from the ground...
"Misa-chan!"  I cried "Yameru!"
"ya...yameru..." I heard Misaka's voice said...
'Thank goodness she's still alive... I have to help her...'
The other girl spoke but I didn't listen.

(A/N: Remember Misaka hasn't told anyone about the task. So Tsuna doesn't know Alexandria's name.)
"I need to help her. How do I break this thing? I'll take the risk... I just have to escape and help her..." I muttered
Reborn then looked at me and said " You Dame-Tsuna! Are you even thinking? Even if there's a small possibility that Alexandria is bluffing. We should not act rashly. And what if she was telling the truth... do you want Misaka to despair and feel guilty because you died for her?! Just stay put and have faith on your girlfriend."
'Alexandria?... oh, that's the name of the crazy girl...'
I wanted to protest and tell him that he was the one not thinking, but I knew that he was right.
So I just remained in my laser cage...
She was hit again...
"Gwah!"
"YAMERU!" I screamed
...
~End of Flashback...~

Misaka crawled...
Misaka...

Alexandria prepared to strike...

I couldn't bare to look... Reborn said have faith but... I knew it would take a miracle for Misaka to win... She has barely developed her strengh... I could defeat Alexandria... but I was caught in one of her stupid traps!
Why didn't I sense that coming with my hyper intuition!? ... Did my emotions disturb it...