Chapter Nine - Deal

(Victorias POV)

"Victoria?" I heard someone call me. I opened my eyes a bit. I got up quickly and hit bumped my head with something... or someone.

"Oww!" Niall yelled in pain. I didnt have the energy to yell so I just groaned.

"Oh God Niall im so sorry." I said rubbing my forehead.

"You hit me right in the eye Tori." he moaned. We both chuckled at my clumsiness.

"Shit im so sorry." I said sitting up straight. I pulled him indicating him to sit in the bed in front of me. "Here let me make it better." I told him. I grabbed his neck, pulled him closer and kissed his hurt eye. That's what I usually did when Stacey got hurt like that.

"Better?" I asked him. Why is he looking at me so weird?

"Uh yeah. Thanks. Much better." he told me. He cleared his throat and continued to speak. "Um..get dressed. Today im taking you somewhere." he said then got up and headed to the door.

"Can you tell me where?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Ye- No. It's a surprise. I'll make some pancakes."

I got up my lazy butt and got in the shower. After 15 minutes of showering I got of the shower. SHIT. My clothes is in the room. I grabbed the towel and covered myself the best I could and headed to my room. I got my bra and underwear and quickly put them on. I started opening random drawers to choose what to wear.

(Naills POV)

Pancakes done. I got five for me and five for her. I set them up on the table with orange juice and syrup.

I went to knock on the door but the door was open. I was about to walk in when I saw her, like that. She was only wearing a bra and bloomers.

I stood there in shock. What the hell is wrong with me?! MOVE STUPID!! I freaked out and moved.

I walked back to the kitchen and sat down. I stared at the pancakes feeling guilty of what I just saw. I'll just get her out of my mind. I'll think of Nando's instead.

"Ughh they look delicious. Thanks Niall." Tori said as she sat in front of me. She noticed my weird look. "Is something wrong? Do I have something in my teeth?"

"No. I just have a small headache thats all." I asnwered.

"Are you sure?" she asked. I nodded.

We finished eating and went to my car. Since I know she loves music, what better place to take her than a place that sells instruments?

(Harry's POV)

Im already on my way to the coffee shop. I want to apoligize to Nicki.

I just got here and I noticed her quickly. She was reading a book. I approached her and sat across her.

"Hi." I told her so she'd notice my being there. She just scoffed and kept reading. "I want to say sorry. I forgot I had work."

"so, you didnt do it on purpose?"

"Of course not! I really did want to go out with you. Can we go out tonight?"

"I'd love to!"

"Pick you up a-

"But I cant."

"Wh- why not?"

"I'm sorry but I have tests and I dont want to fail them. I need to study."

"I can help you. I mean, if you'd like me to..."

"Are you sure you want to spend today helping me study?"