Chapter Eighteen - Around Seven

(Tori's POV)

"Have a safe trip!" I told Zayn as he walked away, heading inside the airport.

"He's missed her tons." Niall told me as he drove away. His phone rang. "Hold on."

He adjusted his Bluetooth and spoke. "Oh, hey Lucy."

Ugh, its been like this since their first date last month. I haven't been able to hang out with Niall because he's been with her.

I just...he should make time to hang out with his friends and stuff. I miss hanging out and watching movies with him.

(Louis' POV)

"Don't you love this?" Eleanor asked, showing me a shirt she picked out.

"It's not my style." I told her honestly.

"But, Louis, you aren't sixteen anymore you know? You have to dress up like a man. And you know, be professional, fancy and dress like a celebrity."

"I'm good with a t-shirt."

"But, young people without any original fashion sense need someone to look up to and copy. Don't you want to be that someone? Ditch the t-shirts and buy this."

"I don't know." I gave her and uncertain expression.

"It wouldn't hurt to try it." she convinced me with a kiss on the lips.

"Fine then." I smiled. "So, I already found a house we can rent for the ski trip."

"So are the boys coming?"

"Harry still isn't sure. Zayn is spending time with Perrie. Liam's coming alone and I haven't asked Niall yet. I'll ask him later."

"Good." she smiled. "I should buy some clothes for the trip now don't you think?"

(Nicki's POV)

"Hey Harry." I greeted through the phone.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"I'm good, but, listen-

"Yeah?"

"-well, my mom knows that I've been out with a boy but she doesn't know whom and she wants to meet you. So, do you want to come to dinner? Tonight maybe?"

"Sure, I'd love to meet your family. What time should I get there?"

"Around seven." I answered.

"Great, i'll see you then."

(Niall's POV)

My phone rang once we got to the flat.

"It's the people from the orphanage." I let Tori know.

"Oh God." she said with a nervous and anxious filled look on her face. "Pick up, pick up!"

I talked to the people from the orphanage and after a few minutes of me talking and Victoria pacing I hung up.

"Well? What happened?"

"You are now looking at one of the new orphanage owners." I replied.

Her eyes widened and so did her smile. She shrieked in excitement and hugged me and spun me around.

"Oh my God! This is great! The girls are going to be so happy from now on.. Thank you so, so much!" she thanked me and left to her room. "I gotta call Louis and tell him!"

"You're gonna be late for work!" I told her.

"Right." she shook her head and came back.

"I can give you a ride. I'm off to meet Lucy right now."