...

(the biblical) god said, “from dust you came from and to dust you shall return," but on average, the human body is 60 percent water. when jesus turned miracle into wine, it was only 15% miracle as studies now announce wine is 85% water.

while it's all up to you which ground to structure your belief— whether on faithfulness or on study, it's crucial to know you can't bow down to two masters at once.

modern science claims that the sun, a star, is the original source of warm energy that sustains the planet, as genesis provides there was light even before the stars, the moon, and all scintillating celestial display, developed from the words of a metaphysical supreme.

scholars convey that human biology grew its backbones on the cradle of evolution before recently achieving self-awareness, while spirituality continues to dominate that intellect originates from a forbidden fruit planted on a mythological garden.

religion views of the world through the blurry and scratched bifocals of observation. the first active minds speculated on decaying skin, widened their gazes on the mystifying force that was biting on the flesh, the mortal formation finally returning to its primal elements, somewhere between the wet and dry of land, as blood sheeted over the rocks, and imagined this must be god.

contrary is the lens of modern invention, paving way for the discovery of the acids in which the body digests itself, and microorganisms that respond at the need to decompose, minutes after the closing pulse of an arterial war drum.

well the first wonder of the apes carpentered altars to worship natural processes. they personified life and death, they crowned the sun, whispered devotion to the winds, and empathized with the weeping rivers. Moreover, they assigned  consciousness responsible for the birth, the sex, fertility, the comet shower of a seed, the wonderful redistribution of shape to the flesh, and named them gods.

modern thirst led them to build furnaces where to cook sand to glass, engineered laboratories, conversed to the universe in a complex language of measurement and equations, inspected the chemical foundation of things to the tiniest observable element, atom to atom, and so they called it science.

these are two contrasting periods of curiosity that continue to itch human thought until this very second. the early answers on the emotions of fear, wonder, grief, and collective loneliness. It comforts the herd from the coldness and singularity that entail awakening, by commanding them to imagine a shepherd, and neglecting sources of truth outside their scrolls. the latter operates on investigation and detail, as science encourages study, by experiencing the pasture in its full vastness.

today the churches argue on the moral conservation of life, as well as they deny vaccines, abortion even if the child suffers lifelong defects. it consecrates to maintain living  in the way it is, while science researches for betterment, for a thorough understanding of the world, in the grounds of medicine, physics, and beyond. scientific studies might even unify the need of a god, with god being the energy that incubates this universe since time.

it's a boxing ring that encloses fact and faith, and i think, the enemy of religion isn't really evil.

it is knowledge.