21 - He Know I Would (2)

Chapter 22

Recap: Two days after Luhan and Kwoyeon had that talk by the sunset in where Luhan asks the "Great Strawberry questions". Up until now, Luhan had made no sign of talking with Kwoyeon and this had been roaming Kwoyeon's mind. She asks about an advice from Tao in which she felt more confidence but Luhan exchanging for the place of Biho didn't actually help her. In this chapter we will be anticipating for Luhan's plan to reconcile with Kwoyeon. It may not be in the cutest way but Kwoyeon still loved every scene of it.

***Kwoyeon's POV***

"You heard the bell. This meeting is dismissed. Remember all the things assigned to you. Get some sleep, we have got the sun in a race here. I expect you all to be here in 4 o'clock here in the school grounds. To mark our first meeting together, let's do the team cheer Team gray on three!" Jaewan-sunbae put his hand on the center of the circle. The Juniors are on Jaewan-sunbae's right and the Seniors on the right.

Slowly, the Seniors and Yoonmi-ssi got up to put their hands on Jaewan-sunbae's. Brittany and Sihyun joined in too. I too joined them. The only one left was Kai. We all looked at him, waiting. He first rolled his eyes and stood to join us.

My eyes met Luhan-oppa's but he was still staring Kai-ssi. He looks like he had another fight with him. I was waiting for him to look at me but Jaewan-sunbae interrupted.

"Team Gray on 3?! One two threeee!" Jaewan-sunbae started.

"TEAM GRAAY!!" We all shouted. We then made a group hug and then shouted again. After that we all took the chance to take our bags and go out of the room.

I saw Luhan-oppa went out of the room first. I took it as a sign that he was still angry with me. The hallway was filled with noise when I came out. I was expecting it to be quiet for some reason.

Jaewan-sunbae is a pretty good leader. He might have been a good King. He took things semi-serious which was a good thing for his serious look. He gave us chances to suggest on planning to how to beat a certain mission for the tomorrow's activity. Mostly it was Yoonmi-ssi who gave suggestions. Jaewan-sunbae was impressed by her suggestions. I would like to give one of her contributed ideas but most of the time I'm pretty zone out.

Most of my zoned-out time is that I was thinking if I should apologize to Luhan-ssi. I kept on thinking on what Tao-ssi said. I depend on people too much. I even forgot what things I had to bring for tomorrow. Mostly for the girls we had to bring foods. The boys will bring stuff needed for survival. Mine was a 5kg of rice and paper plates, disposable spoons and forks and of course some chopsticks. Haha. Kind of nailed it though.

So I decided I was going to practice on apologizing and pretty much the only script I came up with was the word 'sorry'. I even got to the point I cursed myself to why I always let Appa's secretary to do my speeches.

I found myself standing on the gate of the school, waiting for Luhan-oppa to pass by. I spent a good old 1 minute to conclude that he already left. I wished he was home so that I could finally apologize.

I was ready to set my foot on to the road when I saw Kai-ssi talking seriously in a man with black formal attire. They were in this huge ground where people say they put their cars. Palking Lot as they say it. I don't really know. I only hear people saying it.

"Sir, Sehun gave the necklace earlier this morning and the Boss wants you to talk to the Head owner of the Kong Corporation. He said to try to lure the CEO to try to sell the building at Busan at a low cost," the man in the black attire gave a folder to Kai-ssi and he read it for a few seconds. It was a wonder that I could hear them talk just a few inches away.