27 - I Ran Like I Was In The Olympics

Chapter 28

25 days left before mission's deadline.

***Kwoyeon's POV***

Gleaming rays of the sun passes the two windows of the kitchen making it nostalgic having breakfast this morning. I settled for a morning coffee and some bread while watching the TV. It's still 5 in the morning and my mission here is causing my sleep to fall short for some reason. I never had a good night's sleep for 6 days now. Everyone's still asleep and I envy them so much.

I keep repeating the words Tao-ssi said to me about the mission. The only single hint about whatever mission it is I'm about to accomplish here.

A princess that everyone adores shall find the doors, to find a person that bores and a boy that needs valor.

I kept repeating this on my head every night before going to sleep maybe even talking about it unconsciously in my sleep. For 6 days now! 6 days! And all I ever did was repeat those words again and again.

I've done cutting it to bits, understanding it word by word. But all it ever did was make me say the hint again and again.

Eventually I would finally have answers but then suddenly it will vanish in an instant. It's as if something is hacking into my brain sucking the answer out.

I don't even know what hacking means. Why did I even say that?

A distant ring then made me startled. It's coming from my room. Ah! My phone.

I make my way to my room to find the ringing phone. As soon as I found it, I immediately answered it without even bothering to see who it is who called. This cannot be the reason why Umma and Luhan-oppa will wake up.

"Hello?" I said it in my super hushed voice.

"Hello, Kwoyeon? I'm sorry to wake you up. But this is so important," I recognize Tao on the other line who seems to be whispering as well.

"No problem. I' m awake. What is it?" I looked outside of my room and noticed the TV is still on. I hurry back to the living room to close it.

"I've got Sabina. She'll talk to you," Tao said.

"Who's Sabina and why would she talk to me?" I said still in my hushed voice.

"You remember when I said I'll help you back at the mall with Nayeon? Sabina is my client that is living here in this century. Oh my spirits! I don't know what rules I am violating here," Tao said.

"Really? You found her? Can I really get help from her?" I said.

"I don't really know the help part because I haven't really talked to her. But I know where she lives. Thank the spirits she's working here in the city. I just saw her the other day."

"You don't know if she can help me or what?"

"Well the thing is I can't talk to my clients because they'll be confused," There was a pause on the line, "I can't really talk about it. It's between client and spirit only."

"Okay," I find words what to say next, "Thank you Tao-ssi for this. But how will she know I need her help?"

"She'll know it. When you say you traveled through time. She'll know it for sure."

"Okay, when will we go there?"

"That time should be now. At 8 she'll be opening her shop but she'll be there by 6 and it's a good time for you two to talk. Sabina is very busy. So it's better for you to go there early. And I'm afraid I can't accompany you."

"It's alright. You've done so much for me, Tao-ssi. Where is the shop you are saying?"

"I'll send you the address. And Kwoyeon?"