Cuddling

Wednesday and enid had decided not mutually that every saturday they would watch a movie. Since last saturday they had watched tangled now it was wednesdays turn and she decided too watch chucky. Enid was getting popcorn ready and wednesday was getting the movie started. Enid walked too wednesdays bed and they layed down. they started the movie.

They had been watching the movie amd everytime a jumpscare happened enid held on tightly too wednesdays arm. wednesday was getting sick of it so she pulled too her and put her arm around her cuddling with her. enid blushed and didnt say anything. she ended up falling asleep. wednesday started cuddling with her and slept.

Wednesday woke up and she felt wierd. she felt safe and calm. She pushed enid off because she was scared.

"HEY! what was that for!"

"we need too go too class."

"you couldve woken me up nicely."

Wednesday walked over too enid a picked her up bridal style and sat her on her bed.

"there."

"thanks wens ig?"

They got ready and left. all day wednesday touhgt about enid. how she felt safe and protected . and it was like that for the rest of the week. Finally it was friday and she hasnt slept. sleep is very important for her so she decided too ask enid.

"enid. i umm i wanna ask you something."

"sure wens whats up?" enid immediatly closed her phone putting full attention too wednesday.

"I umm... i wanna know... i-if.."

"Cmon wens spit it out."

"Oh take me now god. Enid. Can i sleep.. with you?"

"Sure!" Enid said patting the spot next too her.

Wednesday wrnt and layed.

"Dont make me say the rest Sinclair."

"Oh but you have too"

Wrdnesday was not gonna ask. She obviously wanted too feel enids embrace but she was fine with just her cuddling her. She immediately started cudding her. Enid giggled snd cuddled back.

"Wednesday. This cuddling might not mean anything too you. But it does too me. I like you."

"I wouldnt just givr anyone my affection. Let alone cuddle with them. I like you too."

They left it at that for the night. Wednesday had planned too ask her out some other time.

Super tired so very short one. Lots of typos i think. 383 words. Gn jave good day

-jessica