three years back - abby

"Um so hi guys it's Abby here and I'm
going to be doing a Q&A with the one and only, KSI! I asked you to do the hashtag #KSnuggets, as my YouTube name is chickenmcnuggets," I said presenting JJ onto the screen.

"Yo bitches," he said, causing me to giggle.

"The first question is: have you ever been to England?"

Me and JJ looked at each other and facepalmed.

"Well since I live in England, then yes," JJ said, in a really sarcastic tone.

"Actually, I was born in England but I came over here in the year 2000 to live in New York, but my parents died in the 9/11 attack... so I moved back to the UK with my grandparents but then I moved back here in LA because of family problems..." I trailed off, not wanting to go into anymore detail.

"The next question is, are you both virgins?"

"NOPE!" JJ shouted.

"Yep," I said, hiding my face.

-

"So that's a wrap for this video, make sure if you liked this video give it a like, if you are new here subscribe and if you want leave a comment! Bye!" I said, shutting off the camera.

I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"I wish no-one asked that question about England," I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it Abs, anyways I've got to scoot in a little bit because I need to go to Caspar to finish this movie were recording. Catch ya later Abby," he smiled, giving me a hug and going out the door.

So, pretty much alls you know about me is that I'm called Abby and I do YouTube. Which is true. Oh and also about where I have lived and about my parents, but anyway. I'm Abby McGinley, yes I'm Callum McGinley's sister, but I never see him since I live in LA.

Even though I don't see him, we are still close as we Skype pretty much everyday. Through YouTube and Callum, I am pretty much friends with a lot of YouTubers, but I hardly see them unless they are in LA.

Enough with the brotherly stuff, yeah I'm Abby. Brown eyes, dirty blond hair and freckles. To be honest, I'm just your casual 14 year old. I live in Los Angeles in Cali, and let's just say...its...alright there.

My YouTube channel is called "chickenmcnuggets," because...you know...they are...great?

I decided to go on my laptop on omegle. I typed in the interests, as a random thing; "chicken nuggets, joe weller," because, well, he's my favourite YouTuber.

The first few people I saw were just fans and we had nice conversations, but then I saw the one and only....

---------

HI GUYS! So this is my new Joe Weller fanfic, as they're hardly any out there. So anyway, I KNOW CALLUXS PARENTS DIDNT DIE IN THE 9/11 ATTACK, ITS JUST THE STORY. Even though it was over 10 years ago, my heart still goes out to everyone who was in the World Trade Centre that horrific day.

Joe in the flashback thing is 15-16 and Abby is 13-14.

hope you enjoy this story, bye :) x