argument

"What the fuck Liam?" I replied, sitting up.

"I'm the one who's sharing this flat with you, and I'm the one who should be looking after you,"

"Liam, Joe was right next to me when it happened, it's done and dusted now, Joe can stay if he wants," I said, defending Joe.

"I don't care, I want him out!" he shouted.

"No! He can stay!" I argued back.

"I CAN STAY HERE IF I WANT TO STAY HERE DIC-"

"Get the fuck out Joe," Liam snapped.

"No,"

"Yes,"

"NO,"

"Joe can stay!" I shouted.

"Shut up Abby!" Liam shouted, punching me, square in the face.

I screamed.

"Abby, I'm so sor-"

"Save it Liam. I don't want to hear it,"

The next thing I saw was a blur, Joe tackling Liam.

"STOP!" I croaked.

They both looked up at me.

"P-please,"

I saw Liam coming towards me. Another fist coming towards me. Then he hit me. Again.

Joe looked fuming. I burst into tears.

"Li-liam. I want you out," I whispered.

"Bu-"

"Not forever. Just until you calm down. Get. Out,"

"I'm not getting out. You can. Stupid bitch,"

I sat there shocked. Liam has never been like this. Liam has never hit me, sworn at me, unless we were playing FIFA.

I stood up. Joe hit Liam in the face. Liam hit Joe. Oh no. I stood there whilst they were fighting.

"STOP!" I screamed.

Liam pushed me against the wall.

"I'M SICK OF YOU BEING ALL FLIRTY WITH JOE. I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU ABBY. I'M SICK OF YOU AND JOE. I WANT JOE TO GET OUT OF MY SIGHT," Liam shouted.

Me and Joe looked at each other then looked back at Liam.

"IF YOU LOVE ME THEN WHY DID YOU CALL ME A BITCH? WHY DID YOU HIT ME?" I cried.

"JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT-"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FORGET THAT YOU HIT ME AND MY BEST FRIEND, DIPSHIT," I shouted back.

"FUCK YOU ABBY. FUCK YOU JOE. ITS BEEN ONE DAY IN THE UK AND YOU'VE ALREADY STARTED TO GET ON MY NERVES. I HATE THE BOTH OF YOU. GO FUCK YOURSELVES," Liam screamed, slapping me.

I don't care if I'm in my sports bra and freaking pyjama shorts. At all. I'm going to Callum's flat, across the hall. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table.

"Joe, I'm going to Cal's flat for a few days," I whispered.

"Okay, that's fine. I will "run" after you and say you ran out into London, so he doesn't find you,"

"Thankyou, can you text me whilst he's gone so I can come over and get my stuff?"

"Yeah, sure,"

Liam didn't hear any of that. My eye started stinging and my nose ached. I probably looked a mess.
I ran. I ran out of the flat.

I knocked on the door of Cal's flat. I knocked as loud as I could. Harry answered.
I kept my head down so he didn't see my injuries from the dickhead.
"Come in," he said.

I walked in and Harry gave me a hug.

"Hey Abby. How come you're here this early in the morning?"

"Um.." I trailed off, letting go and keeping my head down.

"Oh...was it you and Liam having an argument?"

"Ye-yeah," I gulped, breaking down into tears.

"Come tell me what happened," he cooed, stroking my hair.

"Ba-basically I slept in the same bed as Joe because he was helping me settle into my flat. I was sick. Then me and Joe snuggled. Liam got mad. Said he was sick of us. Hit me. I cried. He said he loved me. So I ran here," I stuttered.

"Wait...so he hit you and then told you he loved you?"

"Basic-basically," I sniffed, lifting my head up.

Harry looked really shocked.

"Is it bad?" I whispered.

"I'm going to fucking kill him," Harry said, gritting his teeth.

"Don't. But can I stay here for a few days? Its been one day and I've already had an argument," I said, crying.

"Yeah sure,"

"Thanks, Harold,"

"No problem," he said, hugging me.

-------*time skip*-------

Liam had left to live at his friends house in London. I was currently in the flat with Joe. He said he's staying for a few weeks because of what happened.

Callux beat the shit out of Liam. With the help of Freezy.

I wish that argument never happened. I don't care if he is in love with me, he shouldn't have done it.

-

"Guys, were going to Staffordshire in a few weeks. Were going to go to Alton Towers! We're staying there for a few days in the hotel. Were going with The Sidemen and Zoe, Alfie, Caspar and Joe Sugg," Joe said, talking to me, cal, cal and Harry.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD GUESS WHAT," I said, getting really excited.

"I was born in Stoke-on-Trent in Staffordshire," I smiled.

"So you know your way round?" Callux asked.

"Yeah pretty much, we could go to a Stoke game as well, at the Britannia Stadium,"

"That would be good. Yeah, since Abby knows her way round then we should definitely go around the area," Harry smiled.

"Yeah, it will be great,"

-----

SO GUYS! Liam is a dickhead. Anyway, yeah they're going to Alton Towers in the chapter after the next chapter I think. Liam is out of the story for a few chapters. Sorry for the shitty ending.

Two chapters in one day. Ooooh. Abby is still a YouTuber by the way :)