rollercoasters

We had just come off the smiler and we were all feeling dizzy.

We walked out of the shop and towards the ride Oblivion.

"Aw hell nah. Vertical drop," I said, whilst watching the ride go down.

"Don't be a whore," JJ exclaimed.

"Don't be a dick," I replied, laughing.

"We're going on this ride and if you don't, we will make you go on that Rita ride and duct tape you to it. Now come on!" Harry shouted, grabbing my hand. We got to the part where we get on the ride really quickly because there was no queue.

Harry still had hold of my hand. Even though me and Joe hadn't been together for that long, I'm gonna tease the fuck out of him to see how frustrated he gets.

We got onto the ride and my adrenaline was rushing.

My harness wasn't tight and I got kind of worried. Harry had let go of my hand at this point.

The ride started to go up the hill.

"NO WAY ITS KSI!" We heard someone shout from the queue.

"ITS YO BOY KSIOLAJIDEBT" he screamed back.

"Joe, I'm scared," I whispered, grabbing onto his hand.

"Hey, it's okay. My harness isn't that tight either but we will be okay," he said reassuringly.

We finally got up to the top and went round the curve. Oh no. We dipped down then stopped.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the cart to go down. It didn't.

"Oblivion is experiencing technical difficulties at the moment," we heard a voice say.

"Joe? Joe oh my god we're stuck at the top oh my god," I panicked.

I looked down to see everyone else watching us. They were all laughing.

Simon was recording a vlog, so was everyone else. We heard him shout.

"AND HERE WE HAVE, ABBY, JOE, JJ AND HARRY STUCK JUST BEFORE THE DROP ON OBLIVION-"

The cart went down and I swear to god I peed a little bit.

"BSBFOSBDLAJXISJABXXL," came out of my mouth when the cart dropped.

-

After oblivion, of course we had to go to the chicken place.

We almost got kicked out because of JJ.

I sat next to Harry and told him the plan.

After the chicken place we went to the other side of the park where rides like Rita, TH13TEEN, Nemesis etc etc.

-

RIGHT GUYS IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED FOR 3947202 YEARS. IM ALIVE BUT IM ILL AND STRESSED. THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER SORRY ITS CRAPPY BUT ILY GUYS