meeting abby

I was waiting at the airport with Calpringles for a good half an hour before I spotted her. I was practically crapping myself, not literally, but I was nervous. I could see her friend Liam with her phone, he was obviously recording.

I gave Cal the signal to get his phone and record. I could see Abby had tears running down her face, she ran towards me. I wrapped my arms around her. She sobbed into my shoulder.

I've been waiting for this moment for 3 years. I wanted to stay like this forever. Abby means a lot to me, I decided to speak to her.

"Hey Abby," I wiped away her tears with my thumb.

"Hey J-Joe," she smiled, but soon snuggling back into my chest.

'Happy,' was the biggest understatement of how I was feeling. When we hugged, cliché I know, I felt the butterflies.

Yes. The butterflies. Going crazy. I can't wait to ask her to be my girlfriend...but...when should I ask her? I can't ask her right now, she literally arrived in the UK about 10 minutes ago.

I need some advice. Oh for fucks sake, I'm going to sound like a right pussy, going up to someone like Calsqueezy like:

"I need some advice on how to ask Abby out!1!1!1!!11!!1!1!1"

Like seriously Joe, get yourself together. I really want to cuddle with her, kiss her, um and stuff like that...

We pulled away from the hug, Abby was looking into my eyes, I was looking into hers. Should I lean in? Or nah?

I was fighting the urge to kiss her, it was like a round with Mike Tyson, not like I know what it's like.

-------

The car ride back to London was pretty fun, as Liam fell asleep, probably because he thought we were third-wheeling him, and me and Abby just talked about random crap pretty much.

-------------

YO GUYS, SO THAT IS JOES POV ON WHEN HE MET ABBY, SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER, WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH, BUT I HAVE SO MANY GOOD IDEAS NOW FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ITS UNREAL!