A/N: New cover update!

I have chosen a new cover because I got bored with the current cover we had before. So here it is!

This is the new cover because I like and the words really made it pop in my opinion

This is the new cover because I like and the words really made it pop in my opinion. This should make the book much more enticing to read, also I had thought of some ideas for the next chapter sadly said chapter will not be out today since it's almost 9pm and I'm trying to avoid staying up all night again like I did before so you'll have to wait until my next update day for that chapter.

My Klance book is already at 200 reads which I'm happy for because I plan on making it long possibly more that 29 chapters, My two Shance books are still under development but I'm working on those. I now actually plan on re-writing potions fiasco and Silver linning which is the sequel of potions fiasco. I'm extremely sorry for late updates but I also have some updates to give while I'm here tonight.

My mother is gonna be on my ass on school so that is gonna hinder my schedule because I have lots to catch up on but I plan on updating while I'm doing my courses (because it's boring and it's better than falling asleep out of boredom) even if it isn't my update day and I have some other things to take care of. I know all my kits here are waiting patiently (impatiently) for updates and I deeply apologize for that, one of my friends said there was more A/N's then Chapters for this book and I will admit there is but hey my book not his and well- you get the idea (I think) alright I'll let y'all go with this small update and I'm updating some other things before I head to bed. Enjoy the new cover and I will update the next chapter soon! Love you!

2/21/23