Chapter 2: meeting the gang

Yus I drew that picture with my pencil and this was for a contest a while ago in January so ya....anyway hope u love this pic and this chapter of my Jeremike fan fiction sorry if it's bad.
______________________________________________________
//Jeremy's pov//
So after a bit of walking with Scott I ask in a soft voice to scott. "S-Scott c-can we b-be friends?.." Looking at my feet and the foot steps stopped, Scott turned to me and crouched down to my size and ruffled my hair and said "of course we are Jeremy. Even if I just met you, you just seem so lonely so why not." Scott smiled and continued to walk. While I followed in my head I was thinking 'wow I made my first friend and he's really tall, if u can see me mom I hope your proud because I'm proud I finally made a friend' I smiled a weak smile, then I bumped into a guy that has orange hair and ad freckles and chubby cheeks he was fat [i'm sorry if that was mean] and he has glasses he dropped them so I picked it up and walked to him. He was searching for his glasses and patting the ground, I shivered and took his hand and put his glasses in his hand. "Y-you dropped t-these I-m so s-sorry" the male look at me with a surprising look. "Thank you and do you want to be my friend too, oh and my name is fritz." He smiled as I tried helping him up. "S-Scott h-help me out p-plz." He turned around and saw me and his friend. He walked over to me and helps get the guy up and the orange male looked at Scott. "Oh hi Scott" he smiled. "Hi fritz have u met Jeremy he's the new student here?" Scott pushed me forward and I jumped and hid behind Scott's back. "H-hi f-fritz" I said in a soft scared voice. No one else was in the hallway by this time so no one heard us talking. "Yes I have met Jeremy already Scott." Fritz said and picked up his books. "Come on Jeremy lets go and let see what class your in." Scott smiled and walked while I followed and nodded my head slowly sweating and looking down. After a while of silence I was about to say something but bumped into someone's locker that just opened so I fell back and my nose started bleeding. "S-Scott? S-scott I n-need h-help a-again p-plz." I cried and stared at the tiles with blood on them. Scott ran to me and helped me up as he gave me tissues to hold my nose. I stared at the ground as I looked at the person who's locker I bumped in. He seemed strange because the man was purple and seemed close to Scott's age about 20 I'm guessing. Scott looked at the locker and closed it the purple man just looked at Scott and Scott looked back. The purple man smiled. "Hi Scott how's life treating you sexy~" purple jelly man said. [sorry Vincent is a perv so is Mike :3 hope u don't mind] "vince wtf what were you looking at you hurt Jeremy!?" I stared and watched a bit and then at the more blood that was dripping from my nose still. I cried in pain rubbing my nose cutely. Vincent looked at me and raised an eyebrow and smirked. "Oh sorry if I hurt this angel from heaven heh~" he helped me up and pulled me close to his chest. "S-Scott?! H-help plz?!" I cried being held back my Vincent powerful grip on my wrists. Vincent smiled and chuckled. Scott pulled me away and grabbed Vincent's ponytail and flipped him over and I watched and screamed at the sight. I watched and hid behind the lockers in fear I shivered. Scott pulled me away and left Vincent paralyzed on the floor. I was at the nurses office. We're another man sat on the bed. He has icy cold eyes a bunch of girls beside him. He had a hot hit in the head with something so the nurse bandaged his head. I watched then Scott coughed and has caught the nurses attention as the man laid down. "One second plz." She asked politely as she shoved the girls out of the office and had Jeremy sit in a chair. "So what happened." She smiled. "I b-bumped I-into a locker and my nose s-started bleeding..." I said as the nurse took the tissue away from me and put a bandaid in my nose and kissing it. "Don't worry everything with be alright just wash your face so their is no more dried up blood." I slowly nodded my head and took Scott's hand and looked at the ice cold mans eyes looking at me. I got scared and looked away. Scott dragged me to the men's washroom where I washed off all the blood on my face and wiped it off with a paper towel. "S-Scott d-do you k-know the man who was l-laying d-down on t-the n-nurses bed?" I asked softly and cute voice. "He is Mike a rebel most girls like him." He said smiling at me. "O-oh." I said while coming out the washroom rubbing my nose cutely. The bell rang as 1st period ended and a lot of girls and guys stared at me. I got scared.
//Scott's pov//
Jeremy got hurt a lot I thought and when we came out of the washroom most guys would stare at Jeremy with a harsh look while and girls looked at h going. "Awwwww he's so cute and lovable." All the girl came closer to I took Jeremy's hand and rushed away from the crowd dragging Jeremy on the floor and crowed followed. "Jeremy! What did you do!" I yelled. "I d-didn't d-do anything I j-just rubbed m-my nose... It h-hurt a-a lot." Jeremy replied. I dragged Jeremy to a room for his 2nd period. Good thing that he was in the same class as him, they made it just in time as Jeremy and I sat down. Jeremy fell asleep no one was here yet so I petted Jeremy's head and blushed a little looking his cute face sleeping like a kitten. "Awwww" I whispered. Jeremy was asleep all cute. I stopped petting his head and noticed the faces at the door they creeped me out a lot their faces were watching me even Vincent! I walked up to the door and blocked the window their. I sighed in relief and sat down in my seat and fell sleep as wall.
______________________________________________________
Jeremy's mom: "my little angel is growing up" she wiped he tear of of her face.
______________________________________________________
Hope u liked it so far ^.^ my second story hope u liked it it's still in progress but say anything if u want anything added or not or anything~ 💖🍒 I'll be on my little angels.