True lovers or fake hearts

Read and listen idk if it's good with this music give me feedback so I can make these stories better :3 I got school soon sorry.
______________________________________________________
//scots pov//
Me and Jeremy were in the washroom he was wiping away the tears he made telling me about what happens to him 'maybe I should tell him about me a little he seems nice' I didn't know what to think but maybe I wasn't sure so I watched him for a bit and walked up to him. "Jeremy can I tell you something." I said. As the small boy looked down and said. "S-sure Scott" rubbing his ready eyes. "I'm gay a-and I like a g-guy you m-met h-he's purple" I said nervous sweating, rubbing my neck and blushing a bit" 'this is the first time I told anyone to be honest' I thought poking my two fingers together. "O-oh so you l-like v-Vincent, a-are you s-scared t-to tell him s-Scott" he said in a cute voice. "Y-yeah" I still felt nervous and looked around if anyone heard but no one was their so I sighed in relief and wiped away the sweat. Jeremy giggled I thought it was cute. "I s-ship it hehe" Jeremy said cutely. I blushed and chuckled nervously.
//Jeremy's pov//
'This is the first time anyone has told me anything I'm usually cast away' I thought as I smiled a bit and looked up my eyes showed through my hair Scott was the first person to see my eyes. "Woah, you have beautiful emerald eyes dude!" He said in excitement and cupped my cheeks and stared at them. "S-Scott..um p-plz I-I'm scared p-plz" I said blushing a lot and moved away from Scott's grip. "Y-you are t-the f-first to see them." I said looking down. After a bit of silence and Scott smiling we walked out of the washroom running from a random of crowd of people somehow knowing we where at the washroom.the bell rang and school was almost over I felt bad that I had to leave my dad is going to kill me. But at least I can spend time with my friends and best friend. We runs he's through the door to next period. We saw Vincent their we sat in our seats and I sat beside Scott as Scott sat in front of Vincent. I started and fell asleep cutely in the desk. No one woke me up even the teacher they just watched me sleeping like a kitten everyone did we didn't even get to the lesson. Scott poked me as I yawned and got off the desk and stretched and rubbed my covered eyes and stared at the people staring at me. "U-Um w-what are y-you all l-looking at?" I said nervously rubbing the back of my neck blushing. A bunch of girls got out of their seat wen the teacher actually every girl in te class got out of their seat. I got scared and sank in my seat scared. they were walking up to me and hugged me all of them. I couldn't breathe I escaped before I blacked out on the floor. Scott helped me up as a bunch of people stared at me I knew the girls stared at me with smiles and cameras it freaked me out as the guys started at me with a harsh looks I got scared i don't know what to be scared of mostly. I woke up in the nurses office and just fell asleep.
______________________________________________________
Baii I got school now