Start of new begining!

HAI SO IM NEW HERE IM NOT THAT GOOD AT THIS SO ILL TRY SO SORRY AND IM SORRY FOR SWEARING.
~・~・~・~・~・~・~・~・~・~・~
//Jeremy's pov//
I has awoken this morning with my father yelling at my door to get the fuck up or he will hurt me again. So I got up and walked up to the door and got scared and my hair covered my eyes so I didn't have to look at my dad that much....he scared me to much. I opened the door and has my pjs on and was in front of my dad...he was standing tall and I stared at my feet and all I was thinking about one person 'I missed mom I miss her tender soothing voice and warm hugs and kisses he made on my face and she always sang a beautiful song to me i sing it every night to remember her....' I got out of thinking when my dad yelled in my face "LOOK AT MY U WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!" And then punched my in the face which made my nose bleed and my mouth started bleeding...I started crying and looked up at my dad with my hair still in the way....I haven't shown my eyes ever since my mom died. My dad just kept beating me half to death he punched my stomach which made me cough up blood, kneed my stomach, punched my face, picked me up by the neck and was thrown to the floor by him while he screamed "GET UP IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO GET OUT AND GO TO THE DAMN FUCKING SCHOOL AND IDC IF U LIKE IT OR NOT YOU WORTHLESS BITCH GO DIE OR SOMETHING!!!!" I cried and stayed in my room a little and got up and packed got dressed and went to the washroom while my dad fell asleep.... I pulled out my friend the razor and started cutting but soon after like 20 or just 15 cuts I bandaged my arm and stopped all the bleeding and put on a big sweater that I loved....my dad and walked to the door without making a sound as usual and went out the door. I couldn't stop thinking about mom...but when I got to school I got lost and was at the office waiting for someone who was suppose to show me around the school.....I waited for a long time but he finally got here. It was a tall guys who was about 21 or 20 I guess he had black hair and a little small beard and had brown eyes. While I was thinking I got interrupted by the pants because he ran here he was late a little but it was fine. I stared at the tall man and he stared back but looking down a little bit. In a calm voice he said "hi my name is Scott. I'm here to show u round" in a shy and soft voice I said "m-my n-name is Jeremy...." I was scared but followed Scott. I bumped into a lot of stuff and got really scared and hid behind scott. I just got getting to know Scott better he talked a lot and I listened very closely.
______________________________________________________ hope u liked it I cried but things get happier at least. 💖🍒 I'm trying so I want your opinions so far so comment of its good or not. I didn't write a lot because like I said I'm bad at writing so I'm sorry.