The kawaii jerebear

Whale I love this song so kawaii to dance to it so fun too I love doing it I show my brothers cause they know this song but I know it to well XD what's wrong with me anyway enjoy the dancing video and chapter listen to the song it makes it happier after a sad part ;-; hope u love it.
______________________________________________________
//Jeremy's pov//
I woke up in the nurses bed remembering being drowned by a bunch of girls and a teacher it was awkward but eh I have my friends to help me like Scott he was sitting by my bed. "Hey jere so u feeling ok?" He asked smiling. "Y-ya so is s-school a-almost over?" I said smiling weakly. "Ya so come on we have to get ready." I stared at Scott with a confused look. "Oh yeah I forgot to show u your locker damn" ((sorry)) I was shocked by the fact Scott can swear I stayed quiet. "I'll show u tomorrow ok jere." He said as he stood up and I got out of the bed. The bell rang and I had to walk home I had to run home not walk my dad would get mad if I'm late. "B-bye s-Scott see ya t-tomorrow!" I said as I rushed out of school and the office. Scoot was confused and was cut off when he was saying bye to me. I felt sorry but I also felt like I should hurry so I didn't. I ran as fast as my lil legs could take me soon I made it home. I silently went inside making sure I didn't catch the attention of my dad but I was wrong I caught his attention he was drunk u could smell the strong scent of alcohol. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN BITCH!" I stayed quiet because I didn't want to get hurt. "OH WONT ANSWER HUH WELL MAYBE ILL MAKE U" he picked me up and started hitting me I felt so much pain after a bit ((sorry but I don't want to make anyone dad so I rush through the sad part)) my dad went out the door because he was going to go drink with his drinking friends idk. I went upstairs and just fixed myself up. I got on my I pod and just looked through my music to make myself stop crying I found one song that was happy. So I started playing it. I tossed my I pod on my bed when I walked into my room and closed and door and put my hands on my head as I moved my hips side to side making a happy face. The music was so fun ((it's the music u r listening to and it's the moves that u see)) after a while the song stopped and I was sad it stopped but oh well anyway I had to go find a job now i had to do a lot for my dad or he will get mad I walked down stairs and saw a newspaper and the first thing I saw was "Freddy f-fazbear no f-fazbear's pizza" it sounds enough they were looking for a night guard good for me I don't sleep that often due to all the pain. I rushed out of the house and ran to the pizzeria which was like 5 mins away from my house. I opened the door panting their was kids here. I shuffled pasted the kids I was nervous and I looked down having my hair cover my face. I walked into the bosses office. "H-hello" The man smoking looked at me. "What do u want boy." I jumped a bit he seemed scary. "I-I'm here f-for the job." The man smiled and said "what's your size and name kid?" I was surprised but ok I didn't mind at all at least I got the job. "S-small and m-my n-name is j-Jeremy f-Fitzgerald." My he man called someone in he seemed familiar.
//mikes pov//
I walked into the bosses office. I saw the same boy at school that went to the nurses office dang was he short. "Jeremy?" I started at the young boy. He jumped. "You know this boy?" The boss said. "Ya we go to the same school boss." I said knowing something bad was gunna happen. "Well then that's great you can teach him what to do for the night guard job!" Boss said having a cheesy smile on his face. I groaned by the fact I hate teaching and I knew he wouldn't last a night here but it's his loss. "Fine" I said as I mumbled curse words. Jeremy walked home so did I I got really bored at home no one else was here and my parents went somewhere out of town for a whole month. I watched tv I had nothing else to do except homework but I never do that shit. ((Sorry so so so so sorry))
//Jeremy's pov//
When I got home I snuck in through the window that was high up that led into my room so my dad didn't see me. I climbed in and closed the window and sat on my bed looking through my bag for my manga book. I acted like nothing happened and started flipping through the pages of the manga book. I nosebleed at some parts because their was yoai at least I had tissues with me. I grabbed some and puts my book down and wiped my nose from all the blood. I didn't eat a lot because I wasn't that hungry most of the time. The time pasted about like an hour and I got bored so I thought 'I'll go to work now I'll be early and help out I guess' I changed into my work out fit and adjusted my hat and my eyes where still covered. I climbed out the window and walked to the pizzeria.
//Scott's pov//
I noticed a boy that looked familiar walk into the place I noticed right away after a second glance who it was I have the boy a hug. It was Jeremy. "Ayyyy up dude what are you doing here?" I said happily fritz was their too but he fell asleep a hour ago and he still is. "I w-work here n-now... Y-you work h-here too Scott?" He said I nodded. Jeremy was happy I could tell the way he hugged back and said. "Y-yay so a-are you g-going to help w-with the night g-guard thing?" I only felt happy about the yay thing but ways bummed out about Jeremy he was gunna get hurt he was pretty weak. "No we'll be safe tho dude me and fritz got to go" as I shook fritz awake and walks out of the place.
______________________________________________________
Jerebear's mom: "good luck my sweet"
___________________________
Well I'm sorry about not making chapters I was busy texting my friends a lot and reading fanfiction I got distracted sorry I'll post more if u want just comment what u want me to write next u will help me write this story and I'll add U in it my story seems sad without any new faces so let's get this drama started. Lol not I have the urge to listen to the lama song XD.