Their First Meet

Santosh, wake up, beta. Kab tak mai hi tere kaam karun? Ek min!
Aaj 9 baje teri meeting thi naa?

A mother was attempting to wake up her sleeping daughter, who was snuggled in a blanket from head to toe. Until her mother reminded her about the meeting, the girl was not yet ready to wake up. She takes off the blanket, sitting with a sleepy and grumpy expression.

(Idts Santosh Sharma ke facial features dene ki jarurat hai 😬)

SS- Toh kya hua Mamma, abhi 8:30 toh hue hai, abhi naha dhoke nikal jaati hun.

M- Toh Breakfast?

SS- Woh baad mai dekh lege, abhi mai jaa rahi bye.

M- Kitne baar kaha hai, ek PA rakh le, par nai tujhey toh Mera khoon peena hai. Huh.

SS- Ab jab bina paise diye aap sambhal rahi hai, toh mai, aap samajh rahi hai naa. 🌚

Santosh recieves sharp glare from her mother and with the pillow she beats her lightly.

M- Kanjoos! Ab Jaa nahane.

SS- Jaa hi Rahi thi, aapne rok diya.
Saying this, Santosh rushes inside the restroom.

M- Issey toh kuch hoga nai, mai hi ab iske liye ek PA ka intezaam karungi.

Her mother calls someone.

R- Yes Mam. Good Morning.

M- Good Morning Sir, aapko yaad hoga maine kis liye call Kiya tha.

R- Ofc Mam, hum ussi pe kaam kar rahe the. Humari company aapko kuch CVs and resumes bejh rahi hai, humare ek staff ke through.

M- Ek kaam Kariye Sir, aap jinko shortlist kar rahe hai, unn sab ko bejh bhi dijiye, interview mai kar khud karungi.

R- Okay Mam, aap time bta dijiye jab hum sabke le aaye.

M- I have a meeting after an hour, so keep it at 12.

R- Sure mam. My staff will reach you at 12. Thank You.

M- Sure.

In her 40s, Mairaa Sharma, a businesswoman by the name of Santosh Mother, works in the real estate industry.
Santosh's mother Mairaa had always wanted her to become a police officer, but when she learned that her daughter had another passion, she never tried to persuade her and instead always encouraged her.
She finds her work to be quite dubious and uncomfortable, but she is still delighted with her daughter's commitment for it. She is a single parent.

_______________________________________________

At 12o clock

At the entrance to a mansion, a van and a car stop.
A man wearing a white dress shirt and blue pants and holding an Identification card steps out of the car. A second woman exits the vehicle wearing a black blazer, a red shirt, and black pants. It appears that the woman is older than the man.

Three men and three women exited the van as soon as the man swung open the door. Everyone was properly coiffed and trained.
They were all holding file holders in their hands. While maintaining a smile, some of them appeared to be very nervous. While others had enough confidence.

Everyone is instructed to follow the man.
They followed the recruiters.

Everyone admired the mansion's beauty. It appeared improbable to them. The lightest pink ceiling and the curtains in shades of brown and off white on the large windows. yellow-colored walls, with a stunning chandelier perched above the sofa.

Upon entering the the ground floor, Mairaa welcomes everyone.

Lady- Good Noon Mam, yeh humare shortlist kiye gaye best candidates, aur (she handles her a file) yeh inke CVs.

Meri Pyaari P.Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें