Nicknames

The update for this chapter was written after a month or two, and I sincerely apologise to all of you.
Please give me some ideas for this story, too, as a second request.
Regards
Admin ╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭

.
.
.
.

Santosh occupies the back seat of the car while Haseena occupies the front. Despite the fact that both the driver and Haseena were employed by Santosh, Santosh preferred for Haseena to sit in the back.

SS- Miss PA, aap piche baithey. (Orders)

HM- No, I am fine.

SS- I don't care about that Miss PA, I want to discuss something regarding the meetings.

HM(aside)- Yeh mere baithne se phele bhi bol sakti thi naa?

HM- Sure.
Santosh is seated in the rear seat next to Haseena, who exits the vehicle and sets a file between the two of them.
Driving off to Santosh's workplace, the driver starts the vehicle.

(Note: Since I actually don't know much about the life of an actor, it's possible that they don't have offices or anything. Please ignore any inconsistencies you notice in the story because it is fictitious. Or it would be best to DM me or comment for your review. Thanks.)

While Haseena peered at her out of the corner of her eyes, Santosh was staring out the window.

HM- Miss Sharma, aapko kuch discuss karna tha, right?

SS- Nai Miss PA, mera kaam ho gaya.

Haseena rolls her eyes as Santosh once more peers out the window.

HM- My Name Is Haseena Mallik.

Santosh's eyes stare at Haseena in  perplexity.

HM- Instead of calling me Miss Whatever or Miss P.A., please call me Miss Mallik or Miss Haseena.

Santosh smirks.

SS- You work under me Miss.......

" Whatever."

Whatever I want to call you, I will. By the way, I appreciate you telling me your whole name.

Santosh tries to hold back a nasty smirk while once more gazing out the window. Haseena rolls her eyes once more and glances out the window at the same time.

HM-(aside)- She is such a brat.

SS(aside)- I will make you leave this work.

Mumbai is famous for its traffic, and driving takes extra time because you can't take shortcuts as you can on a bike. The same thing happened to Haseena and Santosh, who were nearly an hour late due to this traffic.
The vehicle would only move one or two metres, causing the two passengers in the back to jump out of their positions every minute.
While biting her lower lip, Santosh screams profanities at the driver of the automobile in front of her.

SS- Kaise Andhe jaise ghadi chalate hai! Jara sa bhi sense nai hai.

Everyone in the car is annoyed by an automobile behind them that honks nonstop.

SS- Ab yeh kon pagal hai dikh nai Raha iss gadhe ko.
Samne itni saari ghadi khadi hai tab bhi horn pe horn maar Raha hai!
Sab ke sab ek number ke Chu......

HM- Miss Santosh!

Haseena stops Santosh from saying that inappropriate word.

HM- Please calm down.

The driver peers in the rearview mirror at the irate passenger. He looks back towards the front after glancing at the enraged bird. Santosh was furious and angry.
Haseena stares at Santosh incredulously.

HM-(aside)- Itna gussa karti hai yeh? Peehce Wale bande ko horn bajane ki vajah se chilla rahi thi, aur khud jo apna vocal cord Baja Rahi hai uska kya?

HM- Miss Santosh, please shant ho jaiye, aise gussa karne se kya aapki problem solve ho jayegi? 

(Haseena speaks in a concerning tone)

SS- Wow Miss....

HM- It's Haseena or Mallik for you.

SS- Nope (smirks)
It's a Miss Intruder for me.

HM- Ohh is it?

SS- Yup, you just invaded in my space, you disturbed my privacy.

HM- Are you really serious!

SS- Dare you to talk to your boss like that.

HM- toh kya kare, aise ajeeb ajeeb naam sun le humare.

SS- Kyu koi problem hai?

HM- Kisko problem nai hogi.

SS- Mujhe kya Miss Chick-Chick, aapki problem aap jaane.
Waise bhi aapke yeh nicknames maine aapke behaviour ko dekh kar banaye hai.

HM(whispers)- Miss Chick-chick? Ulta chor kotwaal ko daate.

This time Haseena gives an evil smile to Santosh Sharma and speaks very softly.

HM- Sahi kaha aapne Miss Fuljhadi.

SS- Excuse Me?

HM- 2010 Mai aapka ek show aata tha Naa, jisme aapka Naam 'Fulhjhadi' tha. Aur waise bhi kaise abhi aap sab par chilla rahi thi, jabki unko kuch sunai bhi nai de raha tha Naa farak padh raha tha. Toh Fuljhadi sahi naam hua Naa.

SS- Ohh mujhe nai pta tha aap mujhe tabse follow kar rahi hai.

It's my pleasure Miss Fan.

HM- Ek min Ek min, fan aur woh bhi aapke?

Shayad aapko pta nai hai, par jabse aapke so called nadaan fans ko pta chala hai mere baree mai, they have started tagging me in all social medias. Bas aapke Fans ne aapko naam dene mai meri madad ki.

Waise Kya baat hai, kaise aapke show ke writers ne aapka future predict kar diya. Nai? Waise hi akhdu, nakchadi and chidh chidh.

Haseena smiles sarcastically, while Santosh turns away from her and looks outside the window with a grumpy face.

HM- Kya hua? Hum toh bas aapke character ka sketch de rahe the.

Haseena smiles at her win and closes her eyes to get rid of the traffic view in front of them, which was annoying the shit out of Haseena too.

HM(aside)- Issey acha hum Lucknow Mai hi the. Kya aaye hum idhar. Khair aana hi tha unse kaafi dur.

After a short while, Haseena opens her eyes and turns to face Santosh. She observes that Santosh is acting a little uneasy right now. She was sweating profusely, panting in an air-conditioned vehicle, and violently tapping her feet on the platform.

HM- Miss Santosh, are you okay?

Haseena receives a tepid nod from Santosh. after which she pulls out her phone and uses Bluetooth to connect it to the speaker in the car.
Santosh plays some loud rock music to try to calm things down, almost tearing the driver and Haseena's eardrums in the process.

Haseena turns her attention back to Santosh, who is now dancing to the music and lip-syncing the song's words with adorable and lovely body language as if she were the song's main character.

Haseena couldn't help but smile at her astounding behaviour.

(Aside) HM How this girl, who was a pain a few minutes before, has transformed into the cutest person around. It is understandable why my Ammi regards her as her own daughter. She doesn't think of me, though; she thinks of everyone else as her daughter.

Haseena exclaims.

Ten minutes later, all of the traffic had been cleared, and Santosh's car had also quickly sped in the direction it was headed.

Meri Pyaari P.Aजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें