chapter 2

junmi pov

excatly,i did envy hyunmi very much cause of her apperance.she's way too beautiful for me,no wonder JB said those 'sweetheart' things to her.i am too far diffrent from her,she is slim,while me,im a big bag of meat.yeah,people always throwing some harsh word to the two of us,cause of me.hyunmi is not involved in this and she shouldn't.you know,hyunmi will be one of those popular girl in the shcool if she doesnt even stick on me,cause we were bestfriend no matter what<she said that.

"junmi-aa we should go home then?"."we still do have a few classes arent we?"."you did want to come to the next class arent you? there is JB in there,its emberassing a lots cause of what happend earlier,and there also the queenka there,she will probaly bully us again"."hmm,arra,then we should just make an excuse"."just tell the teacher that we were going to the library"."well,ok then"i sigh and we went to our biology teacher who will be in the next period,so that we can tell her that we were going to be in the library in the same time as her classes with us.

"ok then,i let you be,just dont mess up while you're guys are in the library,you guys should study or read more book in there arasso?"."arraso,arasso"the two of us said in the same time.after that coversation we went to the library.

we went to sit at one of the table in silent as we tried to calm and settle down.i decide to red book while hyunmi listening to music with her headphone on.as i was tired of reading the book,i then lift my head up just to see JB our big crush coming toward us with his crime- i mean his sexy smile on.he went stop infront of our table while chewing a gum in his mouth.maybe im the only one who notice that JB was here cause this girl infront of me,shuting her eyes close and noded her head up and down as if this is a night club and imagining herself dancing on the dance floor."what are you guys doin here?".ok that was kind of easy and silly question but i guess it way too easy to answer his question.'im trying to find all of your information in this book cause you know,you are f****** popular<thats not what i thought,its hyunmi,cause she said so.

"ehmm-we were trying to rest a bit cause-"ok,i'll get it,so can i sit here?"."o-ofcourse!"i exclaim excitedly as he send me a playfully handsome smirk and chuckle.he sat beside hyunmi who were still didnt realise that our big crush is here,and sitting beside her.JB look at her with a smirk as he lean closer to her ear as if,he was going to kiss her cheek! i was so jealous back then,how can they be that close.JB disnt do anything cause hyunmi open her eyes with a shock or suprise expression."w-what are you doing?!"she said quietly but kind of shout quietly.JB give her a look that can make a lots of girl melt over the cutness and sexiness."you're cute"he said that to hyunmi and turn to look at me."you're funny,cute too"he said and left."what did he just said?"."you're cute"."he did said you cute too"exclaimed hyunmi.yeay but its kind of a joke e made that he said im cute too....

-"okay class there will be a dance party next week so...you can pick up your own partner,get ready!"the teacher said excitedly.this is not what i want.'DANCE PARTT'its not even suit for me,who wants to go out with me? excatly,there's none.

"hey this is the first Dance party we will have,since we were new to highschool things you know,we didnt need any guy cause we will be a partner on that day!"hyunmi said excitedly."you know you should try to go out with the school guy instead of me,cause i am not suit for that except you,so atleast you go,i'll be fine"."i'll dont go then"she said."oh,come on hyunmi! what can i do?! i am ugly."no!,you're not!".

hyunmi pov

she was so stubborn enough.i just said that we should go together as a partner caus ethis our first experience in this kind of highschool event.while junmi went to the library cause mrs.suzy want to meet her about school things,i went to the basketball court where the basketball team of our school practice.i went to sit on the bench looking for someone among the basketball player and i found him atlast.

"JB was totally HOT in that shirt!"ok im going crazy right now.not just me there were also a few of JB so called fans sitting not far from mine.while i was trying to find my mobile phone,a Ball suddenly Hit my leg with a lots of impact in it,make it feels like it was hit by a metal or something.
"OWWW...ww.."i groan in pain.someone went near to me and to my shock it was JB."yee...YAH!! what have you guys done to my leg?!"i just dont understand why i burst out my anger,INFRONT OF JB.maybe because the bunch.of impact from the tool box! i mean the ball!.JB shocked with my burst out and help me to stand up.luckily i can still stand up,cause if im not,then you can send me to the hospital emergency instead of school clinic."can you walk?"."yeah.."excatly its not true either."let me help you to the school clinic"he then help to lead me to the school clinic.

author NOTE

sory for any of wrong spelling or any vocab in this story,cause i just made this with story with an easy english.

so...how's so far?maybe its kind of boring but i make sure it will be more intresring on the upcoming chapter.

pls vote and do also comment! THANKS!!!