chapter 3

JB pov

i then help her sit on the bed."so...,which part did your leg hurt?"i ask her.she then point through her ankle.i went to take the Aid-kit box to heal her wound.i went back to her and start cleaning her ankle."jaebum-shhi,you should pay for this" she said while stare at me with a puppy eyes.what does she want?.i chukled and smirk."what do you want?your cute,at first you are kind of scared with me but now.." she then look away in emberassment..how cute was that.i feel a sudden hot all over me.whats wrong with me,i also feel something weird inside me."y-you,why are you red all of a sudden?are you by any chance...b-blush?" ok i addmited this is embrassing,she's right,im blushing and a things weird inside me is what they all so called 'butterfly all over the stomach'."so,could you do me a f-favour?".i smiled at her and nod."do you already have partner for next week event?".I then chuckled and smirk."so..-"arra"."you really do want to help?"."why not,you want me to be your partner for that event,i would like to.."i said and whisper the last sentences while smirk and wink sexily."uhmm excatly...,its not me".i raised my eyebrow in confussion."what did you said? what do you mean?"i asked."i want you to help me..,if you could be a partner with my bestfriend"she said.'what?! does she mean her fat-i mean her big friend?!'.i raised my eyebrow even more."you mean-"wae? you...dont want to?"i just stare at her not knowing what to say.she kind of making an puppy eyes so.."who said i dont want?of course im going to help you"i said faking a smile."gumawo jaebum-shhi"she said while bowing her head.i just nod and help her again with her wound.